PDA

View Full Version : sierras luck?

canema59
06-20-2007, 05:52 PM
i am on my last few days of fishing this trip and am wondering of any recent reports from lundy, virginia lakes, tioga, ellery, sadlebag, bridgeport twin lakes, and the bridgeport reservoir. any help is needed. my favorite thing to do is float tube and throw lures. but i also will shore fish. thanks alot

diamondbear
06-20-2007, 08:35 PM
i just read that the virginia lower is doing good tubin with thomas bouy. and id try lower in the morning and then move to the upper and try it with bait , the east end of lundy is one of my favorite places but iam not sure what its like now thou . good luck , welcome to the board // db

canema59
06-20-2007, 08:57 PM
alright man thanks i appreciat it! deffinately something i will think about :!:

endowsmoke
06-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Bridgeport Twin was doing well for us. I just got back and was fishing the lower lake. On the far side across from the boat dock there is a little inlet, go try that place if you can get there. It may be a little too far for tubin, but we were killing it on powerbait there. Farther down, there is a huge tree stump, just in the water. We caught a bunch of fish there on PB, and also a few on Thomas Bouyants while trolling in front of it. You should be able to launch a tube from there, there is alot of space there. Cast right in front of the stump and you will be fine.