PDA

View Full Version : is there any bass in fairmont??

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-26-2009, 04:18 PM
going there tommorrow morning. i used to fish at the golf side, but haven't caught anything there. i'ma give it one more shot i think iknow what i'm doing now. any info would be cool...:Fishing Hole:

JediMindTricks
05-26-2009, 05:56 PM
your on the right track bro.
thats the only spot i have caught bass at fairmont.
pm'd

fishmounter
05-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Yes there are, but they are hard to get, especially with the cloudy water. I could catch more if I used a certain type of bait, but I don't bait fish for bass. It can be frustrating until you hook that big one that peels line off your reel and jumps several times and takes a couple of minutes to land. I do pretty good here, but I no longer post what I catch. PM me if you want any more info.

castle
05-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Maybe we can get Lil Mystery to fish at Fairmont. Im sure he can dial that place in fast.

SkipperDick
05-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Yeah, what Fishmounter said! They are in there but hard to get!

SkipperDick

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Yes there are, but they are hard to get, especially with the cloudy water. I could catch more if I used a certain type of bait, but I don't bait fish for bass. It can be frustrating until you hook that big one that peels line off your reel and jumps several times and takes a couple of minutes to land. I do pretty good here, but I no longer post what I catch. PM me if you want any more info.yeah ive heard what bait to use there, but like you said thats just boring. ima try robo dropshot ox blood does the job most of the time or a senko tiki wave, thanx for the heads up

old pudd fisher
05-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Maybe we can get Lil Mystery to fish at Fairmont. Im sure he can dial that place in fast.

Yeah that would be a good one. The kid is fishin good lets see what he can do thierGrin:

jimmy951
05-27-2009, 10:15 PM
going there tommorrow morning. i used to fish at the golf side, but haven't caught anything there. i'ma give it one more shot i think iknow what i'm doing now. any info would be cool...:Fishing Hole:

dude me and chris hit it up this afternoon and he caught a nice 3 lb'er
drop shot'd the wiggle. :Fishing Hole:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-27-2009, 11:45 PM
dude, nice good for chris..i am hittin it right now being 12:00 am. must have been a cool fight to shore..roboworms and senkos are a buffet for bass...:Envious::Envious:

WARRIORMIKE
05-28-2009, 12:01 AM
if you wanna get the feel of what lakes are like back east, then fish Fairmont :Shocked:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-28-2009, 08:14 AM
heading out to fairmont today with the kid. gonna hit three hot spots. if not producing fish maybe head to ihgc for dinkers. better than a skunk.

SkipperDick
05-28-2009, 12:09 PM
heading out to fairmont today with the kid. gonna hit three hot spots. if not producing fish maybe head to ihgc for dinkers. better than a skunk.You got that right BGH, any fish, big or small is better than the :Skunk:

SkipperDick

joebass
05-28-2009, 12:42 PM
You got that right BGH, any fish, big or small is better than the :Skunk:

SkipperDick

hey skip-it's good to see ya hitting the boards again.you seemed idle there for awhile. going to fairmont tommorrow nite.any word on when they'll stock the cats there? later bro

SkipperDick
05-28-2009, 12:50 PM
hey skip-it's good to see ya hitting the boards again.you seemed idle there for awhile. going to fairmont tommorrow nite.any word on when they'll stock the cats there? later broHey Joe, experienced technical computer problems for a while, seems to be working a little better theses days. I really don't have any idea when they stock the cats in Fairmont.

SkipperDick

jbassc
05-28-2009, 12:51 PM
I love fairmont theres definetly bass in there.

jbassc
05-28-2009, 01:23 PM
dr.mindbendo check your private messages.

SkipperDick
05-28-2009, 01:29 PM
I love fairmont theres definetly bass in there.Oh yeah, there are definitely bass in there. Just gotta know how to get at them!

SkipperDick

jbassc
05-28-2009, 01:37 PM
My sister lives just a few minutes from fairmont i fish there from time to time.

SkipperDick
05-28-2009, 01:43 PM
My sister lives just a few minutes from fairmont i fish there from time to time.Yeah, I think I remember you posting something saying you were there around New Years. Give me a call next time you're in town Brother. I'll hook up with you down there. sorry for the "Thread Jack"!

SkipperDick

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-28-2009, 02:45 PM
well there is no doubt there is fish there. just not catching the one im looking for. my son was killing the sun or blugill or redear?????dropshot size 10 gamakatzu hook with half of a red powerbait worm. i've tried everthing in my arsenal to get bass, but nothing. maybe i'll shoulder slump it back to my other hit spots to feel a lil better. gonna hit a spot tonight, hit me up reeler if your still in?

BassLady
05-28-2009, 03:12 PM
definately bass in there. i just got a message from a friend, who not one the boards, that he pulled out a 6lber 2 days ago. :)

JediMindTricks
05-28-2009, 03:25 PM
no way! that just insane.............. u got friends?!?!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-31-2009, 09:20 PM
went for a quick sun down hour to kill time with the kids till the rubidueox" i don't know if i spelled that right" drive inn opened. tried showing the lil ones how to catch gills or sunfish that hide in the roots of the trees..they were stoked on how quick they hit the powerworms..well we bailed in an hours time.got to watch up and earth. i highly recomend watching up with your lil ones really funny..goodtimes......