PDA

View Full Version : davys locker 3/4 on the 24th

christainmetalhead909
05-24-2009, 10:41 PM
so today sucked. thought we were going to catalina but instead we go to long beach fish 1/3 mile out of the queen mary trying to chase the cudas only 2 leagals landed i think and the rest of the day we were trying to pick bass or sculpin off some rocks. very slow day. fun just to get out though. i only managed barley leagal calico c&r and 4 perch released also. very slow day no pics worth posting. peace.

JapanRon
05-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi 909,

Ouch ...... but .... nice getting out !! Return musta been quick .... lotsa fishing time :)

JapanRon

k3vin_kim
05-25-2009, 09:57 PM
That's cool Brad. i'm glad you c&r'd the barely-cuda.

christainmetalhead909
05-25-2009, 10:25 PM
YA it was fun, hey kev, when is the crew goin out next?

LA Smoker
05-26-2009, 02:30 PM
so today sucked. thought we were going to catalina but instead we go to long beach fish 1/3 mile out of the queen mary trying to chase the cudas only 2 leagals landed i think and the rest of the day we were trying to pick bass or sculpin off some rocks. very slow day. fun just to get out though. i only managed barley leagal calico c&r and 4 perch released also. very slow day no pics worth posting. peace.

Christianmethhead, whats up kid. You still with Amy winehouse? HAHAHAAHA... pm me your # I'll let you know next time we go out...

troutdog
05-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Sorry about the slow day, but I still woulda taken it over working!

That's cool Brad. i'm glad you c&r'd the barely-cuda.

WOW a K3V KIM sighting on FNN! :Shocked:

What up player?

TD