PDA

View Full Version : Fat Kitties being stocked this summer!

jlgarciaiii22
05-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Have you noticed the quality of catfish being stocked this year....

TShaffer
05-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Yea I saw a few people catchin catfish and I thought there were pretty nice sized fish too.

occschemguy
05-24-2009, 12:01 AM
damm where was that? my city lakes arnt getting those

JediMindTricks
05-24-2009, 09:38 AM
im still waiting for my cats...... grrrRRr

HelloBendo420
05-24-2009, 10:11 AM
damm where was that? my city lakes arnt getting those
yeah they are. if u caught any, u would know

occschemguy
05-24-2009, 05:20 PM
i have cought 10 cat from laguna and a couple from la mirada in the past couple weeks and they didnt look like that so ur smart *** answer for where was that is a chicken sthit way of saying im an *** hole and not telling u, oh ya and fri a signed for the load at la mirada and watched it get dumped they where alll shorties so obvously only ceratain lakes are getting the quality fish and its to bad assholes like u just come on here to get info and not share

HelloBendo420
05-24-2009, 11:51 PM
i have cought 10 cat from laguna and a couple from la mirada in the past couple weeks and they didnt look like that so ur smart *** answer for where was that is a chicken sthit way of saying im an *** hole and not telling u, oh ya and fri a signed for the load at la mirada and watched it get dumped they where alll shorties so obvously only ceratain lakes are getting the quality fish and its to bad assholes like u just come on here to get info and not share

waaaa waaaaaa waaa! you want some hot sauce or sour cream with your "super cries?"

yeah that's right. i was there on friday when the fish got stocked. i left with 14 fish between me and my boyz. i saw you complaining about everything. we could hear you clear across the lake. you had 5 poles and couldn't ketch anything. don't blame these lakes for your lack of skill. .. dfg stocked the fish right in front of you and you still couldn't hook up. ..

try the kiddie pool at mount baldie. u should do better there:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

occschemguy
05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
waaaa waaaaaa waaa! you want some hot sauce or sour cream with your "super cries?"

yeah that's right. i was there on friday when the fish got stocked. i left with 14 fish between me and my boyz. i saw you complaining about everything. we could hear you clear across the lake. you had 5 poles and couldn't ketch anything. don't blame these lakes for your lack of skill. .. dfg stocked the fish right in front of you and you still couldn't hook up. ..

try the kiddie pool at mount baldie. u should do better there:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

im not going to sit here and argue with a lurker, why dont u come talk to me next time u suposably see me out if you have something to say.

BIGRED KILLA
05-25-2009, 03:44 AM
Cmon guys please keep this through pms no need to crash someone elses report. Skills to catch park catfish now thats a joke lol and i don't want any of your ''wine frys'' so please do not reply.

Bigred

JediMindTricks
05-25-2009, 07:32 AM
fight! fight! fight Fight!

hahahah, ok enough.

Vlkter
05-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Personally i think La Mirada lake is perfect to catch stockers in its nice and small but usually fished out by day two. But the last two stocks i was lucky enough to be there as they were dumping fish. I had a blast catching, maybe you need to try different bait...

foxter
07-23-2009, 11:22 AM
WOW! What did I miss LOL.I just saw this little lake last weekend.Thinking about trying it out.Since I live like 5 minutes away.Oh my bad FIGHT ON :Angry:

lilmystery246
07-23-2009, 10:44 PM
good fish jl =]