PDA

View Full Version : Lakers get the win despite of....

jlgarciaiii22
05-23-2009, 08:30 PM
The crooked refs help towards the Nuggets! 2 Games away from the finals BABY!!!!!!!

jbassc
05-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Thats for all the laker haters that said the lakers were done (CHARLES FATA$$ BARKLEY)i think this game closed alot of loudmouths, monday were taking a 3 to 1 lead.

troutdog
05-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Thats for all the laker haters that said the lakers were done (CHARLES FATA$$ BARKLEY)i think this game closed alot of loudmouths, monday were taking a 3 to 1 lead.

:Thumbs Up:

I cannot wait to see Sir Chuck eat his words!

TD

DarkShadow
05-25-2009, 09:00 PM
1. It's hilarious how officiating in every other professional sport seems to get BETTER with the playoffs, except for David Stern's NBA. It's faaaantasic.

2. As a Laker fan, I have no reason to complain about officiating. Why?

Next time ESPN Classic shows that infamous "Kobe Alley Oop To Shaq" Game 7 against Portland in 2001, check out the 4th quarter and see how the refereeing leaned in those 12 minutes. I bet no Laker fan complained about refereeing then.

Or, watch 2002's Western Conference Finals Game 6 with Sacramento. I wonder how many free throws the Lakers shot in the 4th quarter to send that series to a game 7? Oh yeah, 27.

So come on, NBA officiating is díck, yes. No doubt about it, but us Lakers fans have benefitted from that in very important games, and last time I checked, NBA refs do not prevent people from missing free throws, refusing to play defense, or getting out rebounded by 18.

The Angler
05-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Yea but it makes a difference when your star player gets called for a foul & he's sitting on the bench WTF?

wellbilldancesays
05-26-2009, 12:32 PM
I agree a 100% with Darkshadow on this one.

David Stern is turning NBA playoffs into wrestling. And yes I dont complain when its the Lakers getting the call but its still BS.

The Lakers lost regardless because of not crashing the boards for rebounds, free throws and a bunch of other things. Even though the NBA was stacking the deck early in the Nugs favor.

So rest assure Laker Fans the NBA will make sure LA goes to the Finals.......

Remember when stern was aked what would be his dream finals and he said "Lakers vs. Lakers"?

Just making more money by going more games.

DarkShadow
05-28-2009, 08:52 AM
So rest assure Laker Fans the NBA will make sure LA goes to the Finals.......

WBDS,

Here's a nice quote that'll get someone a nice little fine:

"I thought they got the benefit of the whistle. Every player in my locker room is frustrated, from guards to big guys. Gasol goes after at least 20 jump shots, 20 shots to the rim, and gets one foul; our big guys have 16. Nene has six fouls; three or four of them don't exist."

-- Nuggets coach George Karl on the Game 5 officiating

Apparently, good ole Karl is thinking the same thing. :ROFL: