PDA

View Full Version : Resin-washout ninja fished..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-23-2009, 08:40 AM
can't realy tell you where the location. because some people on here get funny and start thinking there special spot is all there's and no one can fish it. retarded huh??well jus pm me for the spot its in the ie..thats all i can say for now. i caught a count of 14 lmb between 1:30 to about 5:00 it wasn't to bad had fun. now i know what your gonna say, but i'll still swear up and down i caught a good size bass must've been 3 1/2 to 4 lbs" to me thats pretty good" but the cam phone overloaded and couldn't get the shot. took me awhile to move and change folders around for a pic so i couldn't keep the big guy out of the water for long..so i tossed it back in. well heres the pics of the lake and fish mostly 1 to 2lb range...

JediMindTricks
05-23-2009, 09:20 AM
pics? i dont see no pics....

troutdog
05-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Congrats on the bass dude, if you are having trouble with pics I would suggest using photobucket.com....refer to this if you have a problem or PM me.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=16012

TD

skylarjames2009
05-23-2009, 10:01 AM
I had kinda the same night only I caught 5 and left my camera in my car. The best thing about last nite was the golf course allows people to fish. I went thourgh a hole in the fence and everyone else parked in the country club parking lot now I know.

ALL FISH WERE PUT BACK ALWAYS

BassLady
05-23-2009, 01:10 PM
god where do i start with this.........

first off skylar, read your post or learn to talk. what you typed made almost no sense. thats awesome your getting out there and catching fish but seriously dude trying to make sense of what was there was excruciating.

second big game, ya dont tell people where you ninja fish because of exactly what skylar just said. your gonna show up and theres going to 20 guys there. its not about keeping it secret its about not ruining the spot. people arent stupid. they know your fishing their golf courses. I know of people who have been trying to go ninja fishing but are almost getting arrested because spots are now getting patrolled by police. your not supposed to go ninja fishing with 20 heads, cmon now. i have no problem telling people where i fish, but if its ninja fishing and your at a place your not supposed to fish you dont tell people where your phucking fishing......noob

fish4keep
05-23-2009, 01:34 PM

first off skylar, read your post or learn to talk. what you typed made almost no sense. thats awesome your getting out there and catching fish but seriously dude trying to make sense of what was there was excruciating.

second big game, ya dont tell people where you ninja fish because of exactly what skylar just said. your gonna show up and theres going to 20 guys there. its not about keeping it secret its about not ruining the spot. people arent stupid. they know your fishing their golf courses. I know of people who have been trying to go ninja fishing but are almost getting arrested because spots are now getting patrolled by police. your not supposed to go ninja fishing with 20 heads, cmon now. i have no problem telling people where i fish, but if its ninja fishing and your at a place your not supposed to fish you dont tell people where your phucking fishing......noob

You go girl.......

NICKYMOUSE8
05-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Ohh look who just rolled up!!on FNN white ninja DFG van http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=12600&stc=1&d=1243111149

jimmy951
05-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Ohh look who just rolled up!!on FNN white ninja DFG van http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=12600&stc=1&d=1243111149

i dont get it :Confused:

joebass
05-23-2009, 02:25 PM

second big game, ya dont tell people where you ninja fish because of exactly what skylar just said. your gonna show up and theres going to 20 guys there. its not about keeping it secret its about not ruining the spot. people arent stupid. they know your fishing their golf courses. I know of people who have been trying to go ninja fishing but are almost getting arrested because spots are now getting patrolled by police. your not supposed to go ninja fishing with 20 heads, cmon now. i have no problem telling people where i fish, but if its ninja fishing and your at a place your not supposed to fish you dont tell people where your phucking fishing......noob :ROFL: :ROFL::ROFL:

dam your tough girl.but the point is that you get to the point. hope fishinghas been good for you. no river this week-end?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-23-2009, 02:48 PM

second big game, ya dont tell people where you ninja fish because of exactly what skylar just said. your gonna show up and theres going to 20 guys there. its not about keeping it secret its about not ruining the spot. people arent stupid. they know your fishing their golf courses. I know of people who have been trying to go ninja fishing but are almost getting arrested because spots are now getting patrolled by police. your not supposed to go ninja fishing with 20 heads, cmon now. i have no problem telling people where i fish, but if its ninja fishing and your at a place your not supposed to fish you dont tell people where your phucking fishing......noobwow that says alot. i fish i don't give a $#!7 of your little ninja rules..people are looking for fish.im just not as uptight about where i catch the fish. you know what realy pisses me off is people and there little secret spots that are realy not a secret since you can google earth any body of water..comn lady get a clue 20 people fishing around you it dosn't take much to figure out that hey this is a hot spot..if you or any other angler want to keep your secret spots i suggest you send a complaint to ( gof***yourself.com)lilboobs:ROFL:

Stay Bent
05-23-2009, 03:18 PM
I agree with Bass Lady. It's not about being greedy with a good spot, because most fisherman enjoy fishing with others, it's about not getting a spot shut down because people are being careless. I've seen it happen over and over. And I also agree that some people on this site need to spend a little less time fishing and more time learning how to spell!

JediMindTricks
05-23-2009, 03:19 PM
:Shocked::OMG!::EyePop::Confused::Embarrassed: :Censored: :Soap Box:

SkipperDick
05-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Man, can't we all just get along? :Argument:

joebass
05-23-2009, 04:05 PM
hey basslady======you still got those tampons? start handing them out :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: way to many leaking cry babys

bass assassin#23
05-23-2009, 04:12 PM
you said it all big game hunter.

bass assassin#23

NICKYMOUSE8
05-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Sharing is daring ,Caring offending but,thats the way it goes on this board!:Outta Here:No one is right no one wrong.stick to yer guns!!

skylarjames2009
05-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Men fish for Fun and woman destory Fun

skylarjames2009
05-23-2009, 07:49 PM
:Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:

WARRIORMIKE
05-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Men fish for Fun and woman destory Fun

So very true :Crying:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Men fish for Fun and woman destory Funfishing is fishing. gues what ? that saying" there is more fish in the sea" well im jus letting people know where i fish ergo POST.maybe you don't need to bring the name of your spot out but i have no prob with doing so. this is not greed? i don't agree. post techniques? half agree.. how are you going to show some who is not catching fish how to catch fish with your technique and not show him where the fish is hitting at..greed you tell me what that means..people lurk because they wanna catch fish. not because you have nice fishing story..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-23-2009, 11:06 PM
notice the lady in the bass mouth...ironic i don't think so. caught her last nite in the WASHOUT..no pun intended:High Five:

BassLady
05-24-2009, 01:25 AM
ahahaha wow......

if your women destroy your fun, then that says alot about your women; but that sounds like a personal problem. all im gonna say is, i dont have to sneak out of my house at night to fish....

anybody can tell you that im the first person to b1tch at someone when they try to keep their spots all secret. Im just saying its different when it comes to ninja fishing. also you say "How are you going to show some who is not catching fish how to catch fish with your technique and not show him where the fish is hitting at" its not hard to find places to fish, you said yourself you can find any body of water on google earth. Theres no use blabing about a spot that you may ruin.

Im getting ticked off because I have friends getting rolled up on and almost arrested at night trying to fish because of people like you. But again you can blab all you want, just dont expect people to want to take you out fishing all the time when your careless with the information they provide you with.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-24-2009, 01:38 AM
i hope you don't take this the wrong way, but yes i have found these places on my own and yes this is a forum on where to fish. your friends get rolled up for fishing? where are they fishing at norcorian lake, get serious and get a clue. yes it sucks people get rolled up. but hey i just started this thread were they getting rolled up before or after my post..it happened before me and it will happen after.tell your buddies run faster and duck lower. oh for me sneaking out thats a part of this thread you don't need to worry about...

LIZARDKING1
05-24-2009, 07:46 AM
She's still one of the few hotties I've seen that has a clue on bass fishing.That was shallow LZ1.Don't piss her off....

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-24-2009, 11:00 AM
She's still one of the few hotties I've seen that has a clue on bass fishing.That was shallow LZ1.Don't piss her off....
piss her off. i don't care for what she thinks..

BassLady
05-24-2009, 11:14 AM
again wow... For someone whos only been bass fishing for a few months, i dont really think you are in the position to be telling me to get a clue. Im not worried about you pissing me off you're nobody to me. I have a real life, i dont have to worry about some chump on the internet who has to spam a forum all day to get attention

joebass
05-24-2009, 11:42 AM
b g h hey bro have you ever met basslady? she is a good kid with a great knowledge of fishing.i fished with her one day and she"s cool and dedicated. your being hard on some one you don't even know. let it go. this is getting out of hand.if your that sore here find a new site to play on or learn to get along

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-24-2009, 11:48 AM
basslady, thanx for taking the time out to visit my little thread. you are always welcomed to this post no matter the out come of future events. i am very honored to know that you think of me in high regards as to say that i have been bass fishing for a couple months in actuality its week 3 for me. thanx again for the post looking forward to your next visit..:Big Grin::Big Grin::Wink:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-24-2009, 11:50 AM
b g h hey bro have you ever met basslady? she is a good kid with a great knowledge of fishing.i fished with her one day and she"s cool and dedicated. your being on some one you don't even know. let it go. this is getting out of hand.if your that sore here find a new site to play or learn to get alongyour rite joe look up.

JediMindTricks
05-24-2009, 12:00 PM
DejaVu :Shocked:
This is all too familiar.
Too easy to get pissed on here. Ends up being the reason u check the damn website. Have a fish off. hahaha, whos catching bigger bass at night? prove it.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-24-2009, 12:07 PM
sounds good to me. im a novice. shes an expert. always go for the underdog.:Argument:

wethook
05-24-2009, 12:10 PM
wow you guys...

joebass
05-24-2009, 12:29 PM
wow you guys...

hey changed your pic again? looks good

bingo
05-24-2009, 12:40 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: dont make anybody cry dawg.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-24-2009, 01:01 PM
no sweat dude. how was balboa??any sharks?

bingo
05-24-2009, 01:11 PM
i guess the no moon had a lot to do with it but all we caught was two lizard fish and one smelt on the sabiki. i got to talk to actual people who caught the threshers on thursday. 30 - 40 - 50 - 60 lbs test snap... 100 lbs test stuck and landed. they told me one close to 150lbs and the other closer to 200lbs. ---- :Off Topic:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-24-2009, 03:04 PM
good report.

LunkerLover
05-25-2009, 12:17 PM
wow you guys...

yeah. WOW is right.

I ninja IE spots 2-3 nights a week ALL OVER and have just been reminded why I usually go SOLO. Dayamm ya'll...

Skipperdick - let's keep slayin em bro...

Stormcrow
05-25-2009, 12:21 PM
I agree with Bass Lady. It's not about being greedy with a good spot, because most fisherman enjoy fishing with others, it's about not getting a spot shut down because people are being careless. I've seen it happen over and over. And I also agree that some people on this site need to spend a little less time fishing and more time learning how to spell!

Lakewood Country Club....perfect example.

Stormcrow
05-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Im gonna comment on this thread further: The truth is guys and gals, you are arguing over ninja spots that you think are in short supply. Your philosophies about protecting them are all well intentioned, but kinda misguided. The truth is that there are so many ninja spots that havent been touched yet that you have no reason to worry about it. I have literally dozens of places to ninja fish, all are quality, and thats just in the I.E.!!! :EyePop:

I used to be very protective of spots but I have the ninja thing wired. There are so many places that I know hold fish that I can access anytime that I couldnt possibly even fish them all in a months time. There is absolutely plenty of ninja space to go around for all who do their homework.

So....Wanna get along? Find a few good buddies that you can trust. Share some spots and search for new ones together. Enjoy it! Sure, if one gets shut down, there are 3 others that you can access. Thats the good part.

Just some thoughts.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-25-2009, 12:39 PM
i want everyone to no i understand about posting your spots on a public forum is uncool , simple fact, well if you've been reading these threads you should have a good idea why. which is why i get pm. storm does have truths in what he says. there is many spots in the ie to argue over( even though i was right.) simply put, no fence or gate can stop a determined angelino's.goodtimes:EyePop::EyePop:

LunkerLover
05-26-2009, 07:48 AM
Im gonna comment on this thread further: The truth is guys and gals, you are arguing over ninja spots that you think are in short supply. Your philosophies about protecting them are all well intentioned, but kinda misguided. The truth is that there are so many ninja spots that havent been touched yet that you have no reason to worry about it. I have literally dozens of places to ninja fish, all are quality, and thats just in the I.E.!!! :EyePop:

I used to be very protective of spots but I have the ninja thing wired. There are so many places that I know hold fish that I can access anytime that I couldnt possibly even fish them all in a months time. There is absolutely plenty of ninja space to go around for all who do their homework.

So....Wanna get along? Find a few good buddies that you can trust. Share some spots and search for new ones together. Enjoy it! Sure, if one gets shut down, there are 3 others that you can access. Thats the good part.

Just some thoughts.

EXACTLY
YOU'RE THE FIRST GROWN MAN TO EVER MAKE ME CRY...
:Applause:

SkipperDick
05-26-2009, 07:59 AM
:Crying: You too, Huh Brother? Well said Stormcrow!
yeah. WOW is right.

I ninja IE spots 2-3 nights a week ALL OVER and have just been reminded why I usually go SOLO. Dayamm ya'll...

Skipperdick - let's keep slayin em bro...Any time, Any place Brother! Glad to see you made it back safely from your weekend trip! Your pockets full?

SkipperDick