PDA

View Full Version : Just curious...

ghetto dad
05-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Anyone want to trade a BLUE MXJ single speed for my BLUE MXL single speed? Mine is in EXCELLENT condition, yours must be the same....

thanks

GD

FISH_HUNTER
05-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Hey GD, why not just try and sell it and get a 2- speed? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................to add to your 20+ other Blue AVET'S :LOL:

ghetto dad
05-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey GD, why not just try and sell it and get a 2- speed? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................to add to your 20+ other Blue AVET'S :LOL:

:ROFL: dude...ricky ray is the avet ho..i only have 6, and only 4 of those are 2 speed!! :Razz:

Ricky-Ray
05-21-2009, 10:07 PM
As Hak. I think he bought the entire blue lot from Avet.

hakaveli
05-21-2009, 10:16 PM
lol my name came up again haha

ghetto dad
05-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Ok...damn...lol

PLEASE...back on topic...thanks guys....:ROFL:

GD

victor101
05-21-2009, 11:08 PM
man.....let me know if u wanna get rid of(sell) that mxl...i know somebody whos interested in one :Wink:

ghetto dad
05-21-2009, 11:09 PM
man.....let me know if u wanna get rid of(sell) that mxl...i know somebody whos interested in one :Wink:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hakaveli
05-21-2009, 11:11 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

THINK BLUE AVET

tunafisherman
05-22-2009, 10:54 AM
GD I have a bunch of gold Avets you can spray paint them blue.

ghetto dad
05-22-2009, 10:57 AM
GD I have a bunch of gold Avets you can spray paint them blue.

Im ghetto, but not that ghetto Bob....:ROFL:

GD