PDA

View Full Version : Oceanside Pier

jctuckmar
05-21-2009, 05:20 PM
Has anyone fished on or around the Oceanside Pier lately?
My buddies and I were thinking about heading over there this evening or tonight.
Any suggestions?

RamboBoy
05-21-2009, 05:30 PM
My buddies and I were thinking about heading over there this evening or tonight.
Any suggestions?

Too many gangsta hang around there, man.

I used to lived in Oceanside before. I don't know how is good fishing out there. I never fishing on oceanside pier

FISHINGBEE
05-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Any suggestions? Here is a secret on that pier. There is still structure from old pier on the right hand side coming on to the pier not out. I do not know about gangsters actually on the pier. There like booths sort of like areas with maybe fish cleaner or seats or something. Cast out past shadow of lights at night. Must have a good moving tide and warmer water helps. Use strip of squid & egg sinker let sink or can us swimbait with squid. Lot of nice calico bass and sculpin no joke. You will loose a ton of gear but it is worth the efforts. I park in the big lot with lots of lights pay by the hour. I have not yet had a problem knock on wood. I really love to fish that pier.

FISHINGBEE