PDA

View Full Version : Kayaking CDM 5/21.. Sad & Happy tale

Bowlfrogg
05-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Well,. got out to a nice start, a little over cast and some chop but headed the the kelp with my buddy, it was his first time out on a kayak fishing. Once there starting throwing Plastics and BAM! Fish on, I pulled in a nice 13 inch Sand Bass. I looked over to my buddy who had my camera and said. SNAP the pic. we he snapped the pic and a roller came and my camera took a splash. Needless to Say My wife will not be happy. I then said why did you not have the strap on your wrist. which he replied "opps' any way. all in all I caught 13 bass, 2 Perch, and a 1.5 foot sand shark. My buddy caught 5 bass and lost my camera. so sorry no pics. but a great morning none the less.

cappo
05-21-2009, 11:12 AM
should have made your buddy swim back

ddrahn
05-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Did you launch out of CDM this time? I was down there and kept an eye for you but I didn't see anybody launching. Bummer about the camera - I hope it wasn't a very expensive one.

Bowlfrogg
05-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah we started around 6:30ish yeah right off the beach, like always. the lifeguard wished us luck. so I guess it answers the question can you launch from there.