PDA

View Full Version : Magic beat the Cavs ha ha

FISHINGBEE
05-20-2009, 08:49 PM
Jerry West should keep his mouth shut. I am tired of hearing how much better Labron is than Kobe. Sure i would love to see the two go head to head in the finals. Then part of me wants to see the Magic kick some ***. I had a choice i would take Kobe over Lebron any day any time. Go Lakers

FISHINGBEE

Liteliner
05-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Jerry West should keep his mouth shut. I am tired of hearing how much better Labron is than Kobe. Sure i would love to see the two go head to head in the finals. Then part of me wants to see the Magic kick some ***. I had a choice i would take Kobe over Lebron any day any time. Go Lakers

FISHINGBEE

Not sure who is better but I do know JL scored 49 points tonight... Orlando will take the series. They are the better team...

ElementX
05-20-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm a Kobe hater so when compared to LeBron or Wade, Kobe is 3rd. He is no doubt one of the best players ever, but up until this past season, he hasn't been the best leader.

When you look at the Cavs roster, IT IS crazy to think they had the best record in the league. There is truly only 1 allstar caliber player on that team. Williams is just starter caliber. Wallace is not the guy he was in Detroit. Szerbiak stinks so much I think he directly contributes to the bad economy somehow. The Cav remind me of Olajuwon's championship Rockets. They could pull it off, but I'd still have to see it to believe it. Olajuwon's team was probably the weakest championship roster ever. He was awesome.

The Lakers got 2 legit allstars in Kobe and Gasol, more exerience, and more talent overall. Lamar O'dumb is good, but cant decide his role and is inconsistent. Bynum walks that fine line between mediocre and breakout superstar, but is just a tease. They just need a 3rd guy to establish a role but nobody wants to cap their own ceiling like that. Kobe has more help than LeBron, but would not be surprised either way it goes if they meet in the finals.

Is that Shaq, Dennis Scott and Nick Anderson out there? Unfortunately they have what equates to twilight Scott SKiles instead of Anfernee Hardaway. They are a better team than Cleveland, but lets hope this Magic team doesn't pull a Nick Anderson.

troutdog
05-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Great game tonight...gotta give credit to the Magic for a very impressive 2nd half comeback ON THE ROAD!

Bring on whoever, as long as the Lakers get back to the finals,

TD

The Angler
05-21-2009, 02:26 AM
Im not a big LJ fan i dont see what people see in this guy? Just cause he claps his hands and makes some powder fly everywhere he gets a big Ohhh Ahh. Give me a break, As for Kobe I am a Laker fan but alway have never really been a big Kobe supporter but he got skills that no one can deny. LJ better than him ? NO Wade better ? HELL NO!

When either of those guys get 3 championships under there belt maybe u can even consider them being second best to kobe. Not only is he a great player hes like a second head coach on the court. Look what happened tonight LJ scores 49 points and still cant get his team a win? give me a break we'll see who jumps the LJ ship after the playoffs and trys to get on the kobe ship.

wellbilldancesays
05-21-2009, 08:38 AM
As far as Jerry West quotes it was nothing more than a game of mind checkers.

Anyone old enough to remember and has watched basketball long enough knows that Magic was the greatest player of all time.

FISHINGBEE
05-21-2009, 09:28 AM

Anyone old enough to remember and has watched basketball long enough knows that Magic was the greatest player of all time. That i agree with some what Magic much better team player. Magic made the whole team look good. Kobe if the team is struggling he can bring the team back on his shooting much better point maker. Still i would have to say Magic was a better all around team player. Does not hurt to have a Jabbar or Worthy to help out. Gasol is no Jabbar and Odom is no Worthy either.

FISHINGBEE

DarkShadow
05-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Not only is he a great player hes like a second head coach on the court.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/kobe.gif

FISHINGBEE
05-21-2009, 09:39 AM
I'm a Kobe hater so when compared to LeBron or Wade, Kobe is 3rd. He is no doubt one of the best players ever, but up until this past season, he hasn't been the best leader.

When you look at the Cavs roster, IT IS crazy to think they had the best record in the league. There is truly only 1 allstar caliber player on that team. Williams is just starter caliber. Wallace is not the guy he was in Detroit. Szerbiak stinks so much I think he directly contributes to the bad economy somehow. The Cav remind me of Olajuwon's championship Rockets. They could pull it off, but I'd still have to see it to believe it. Olajuwon's team was probably the weakest championship roster ever. He was awesome.

The Lakers got 2 legit allstars in Kobe and Gasol, more exerience, and more talent overall. Lamar O'dumb is good, but cant decide his role and is inconsistent. Bynum walks that fine line between mediocre and breakout superstar, but is just a tease. They just need a 3rd guy to establish a role but nobody wants to cap their own ceiling like that. Kobe has more help than LeBron, but would not be surprised either way it goes if they meet in the finals.

Is that Shaq, Dennis Scott and Nick Anderson out there? Unfortunately they have what equates to twilight Scott SKiles instead of Anfernee Hardaway. They are a better team than Cleveland, but lets hope this Magic team doesn't pull a Nick Anderson.

Kobe haters only hate because they know Kobe is the best player hands down as for Lebron he is the only one close enough to even consider. As for Wade thats a joke the dude is not even close. Cavs a wat over rated. Celtics had Garnett who is better than Wade this would not even be an issue. Howard, Artest, Duncan, Turkeylou, Gasol are all better than Wade. Kobe haters are just jealous in my book.

Fishingbee

PS The Magic are one of the best three point shooting team i ever seen. Thats why they might upset the Cavs that and everyone is targetting the over rated James.

FISHINGBEE

Liteliner
05-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Kobe haters only hate because they know Kobe is the best player hands down as for Lebron he is the only one close enough to even consider. As for Wade thats a joke the dude is not even close. Cavs a wat over rated. Celtics had Garnett who is better than Wade this would not even be an issue. Howard, Artest, Duncan, Turkeylou, Gasol are all better than Wade. Kobe haters are just jealous in my book.

Fishingbee

PS The Magic are one of the best three point shooting team i ever seen. Thats why they might upset the Cavs that and everyone is targetting the over rated James.

FISHINGBEE

If Orlando wins as I have predicted, it will be their inside dominance. Howard is the key to Orlando winning not the three point game... Live by the three die by the three.

I also disagree with you on wade. He is one of the elite in the nba right now. He isnt Kobe level but he is pretty dang close. Just take a look at the miami rooster and figure how they even made it to the playoffs. All wade all day.... :Cool:

hughpam
05-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Few things make this Steelers fan happier than seeing a Cleveland team lose.

You know why people in Cleveland have no internet? Because they can't string 3 "Ws" in a row!!

BTW, Cleveland spelled backwards is "DNA level C"

Magic, Nuggets in the finals.

The Angler
05-21-2009, 02:15 PM

You know why people in Cleveland have no internet? Because they can't string 3 "Ws" in a row!!

Magic Nuggets u gotta be kidding me:ROFL:

At the beginning of the season I tried to bet one of my homies that Magic would take the east but when he up'd the bet to $200.00 I backed out. Now im kicking myself in the *** on that 1 !!!!!!

Lakers Vs. Magic

lakers in 6:Cool:

ElementX
05-21-2009, 05:34 PM

Anyone old enough to remember and has watched basketball long enough knows that Magic was the greatest player of all time.

Sorry, but my memories of Magic were ruined when he made his comeback. Before that, he was the greatest player of all time.

wellbilldancesays
05-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Sorry, but my memories of Magic were ruined when he made his comeback. Before that, he was the greatest player of all time.

Oh really?

Did Jordan , Labron , Wilt , Kareem, Kobe or anyone else you know come in their ROOKIE year help their team to get the finals and then lose one of their teammates who was the most dominant player/center in the league at the time (some could also agrue the greastest since he has the most points ever scored) and move from his postion (point guard in this case) and play center and WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP? Did I mention this was just his rookie year?

There has been only one, Magic.

wellbilldancesays
05-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Just wanted to jog your memory a little bit X.

ElementX
05-21-2009, 09:25 PM
The stats are fine and dandy, and I dont want to take away any of that from Magic. What I meant was, it was better to remember him as the best player ever, than to see him do a comeback where he wasn't that player no more.

wellbilldancesays
05-22-2009, 10:05 AM
The stats are fine and dandy, and I dont want to take away any of that from Magic. What I meant was, it was better to remember him as the best player ever, than to see him do a comeback where he wasn't that player no more.

True , true. Luckly for me I somehow managed to supress the memories of Magic's "comeback". :Confused:

The Angler
05-22-2009, 11:58 AM
I agree that Magic was the best player of that time. People dont realize that the game gets better & better along the years, And with that the skill level of the players go up as well. So to me comparing an old player with a newer star is not possible in my eyes. Stat wise yeah u can compare but the numbers dont show everything!!!

ElementX
05-22-2009, 02:08 PM
The Magic will win this series so long as they keep JJ Reddick's super sweet jumper on the bench! Text book shooting form, but is shooting horrible...the guy is 3rd string at best.

Liteliner
05-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Man O Man. I guess Lebron showed why he was MVP... What a game. That 3 with one second to go was to sick..... WOW...:EyePop:

saintarv
05-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Man O Man. I guess Lebron showed why he was MVP... What a game. That 3 with one second to go was to sick..... WOW...:EyePop:

Lebron = Clutch, Kobe should have taken the last shot last night. Not Derrick Fishguts. LOL

Liteliner
05-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Lebron = Clutch, Kobe should have taken the last shot last night. Not Derrick Fishguts. LOL

Lamar Odumb and now Derrick Fishguts. Your mean....:mad:

Creative names though :ROFL:.

Dont lose hope cause the lakers will win the next three games.....:Wink:

ElementX
05-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Denver just won with a one-armed Kmart and gimpy JR Smith.

In fact, here's a computer generated image of Kmart gazing at his broken finger if he were a WWE Wrestler.

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:O8vyMLr18mqAZM:http://cubemedia.gamespy.com/cube/image/article/616/616314/wwe-day-of-reckoning-2-20050518033022489.jpg

Now here's an image of him kicking a blonde Mark Cuban:
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7215/306496-wweraw_super.jpg

tpfishnfool
05-23-2009, 07:48 AM

You Like Apples ?? How do you like them Apples ??