FISHINGBEE
05-20-2009, 01:51 PM
A. Big bear lake

B. Siverwood

C. Gregory

D. Stay home avoid the crowds

fish ful
05-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Parker Strip...but leaving Sa.t morning before light.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-20-2009, 02:11 PM
geez that probably will be the only days i don't fish..

James<626>
05-20-2009, 02:58 PM
I would try n stay home 2 avoid over crowded lakes. Unless u really have 2 go or don't really mind then maybe fri.or sat...... I learned my lesson 2 yrs ago @ silverwood on labor day weekend. Rented pontoon all day w/2 cousins & got skunked. Way too many boats n sea doos playing around in the water.

HANG'IN ONE
05-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Big Bear- I will be camping at Serrano for 3 days starting Fri. If you go fish windy point from the shore( get there early) the north shore near the outhouse
( again get there early). From a boat since the weather is going to be nice make sure you have your trolling flag, lots of skiers & jet skis.

When all else fails grab the ice chest full of brewskis , sit back & catch a buzzzzz.

Tight lines everybody have a safe & "sane" weekend.

FISHINGBEE
05-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Big Bear- I will be camping at Serrano for 3 days starting Fri. If you go fish windy point from the shore( get there early) the north shore near the outhouse
( again get there early). From a boat since the weather is going to be nice make sure you have your trolling flag, lots of skiers & jet skis.

When all else fails grab the ice chest full of brewskis , sit back & catch a buzzzzz.

Tight lines everybody have a safe & "sane" weekend. I would love to sit back and catch a buzz . But reality says no. Maybe one brewski, on my wifes side of the family normally brewskis are out would not want to drink with x alcoholics. My side is totally different lots brewskis and etc.

FISHINGBEE

Skyler
05-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Forget fishing the local lakes this weekend. Go find a nice isolated stream instead. Far less stressful IMO.

FISHINGBEE
05-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Forget fishing the local lakes this weekend. Go find a nice isolated stream instead. Far less stressful IMO. Yah thats what i say would rather fish the pond thats on fire latley. They are stuck on trout. I put all my trout gear away for the year. Tell you the truth i am kinda bored with trout. Thats all there is to catch all winter long i am in the mood for bass and monster gills.

FISHINGBEE

tacklejunkie
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Duck out the weekend.
Fishing next week after a few days of people back to work should be nice.