PDA

View Full Version : Parker Strip shore fishing Questions?

fish ful
05-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Dose anyone know what lic. i need to fish from shore on the Ariz. side? I have a California lic. but i can't seem to figureout from the web site what lic. i need. (Ariz. DFG)

I know i can get a $3.00 stamp to fish from a boat but i will also be fishing from shore at the house on the water.

I will be fishing for bass (small and large mouth) and catfish too. any tips?

Thanks in advance!

JENSEN500
05-20-2009, 03:05 PM
you should only need a colorado river stamp. $3.00. i have fished with this stamp at parker and have never had a problem.

good luck,jeff

olefrog
05-20-2009, 07:36 PM
you should only need a colorado river stamp. $3.00. i have fished with this stamp at parker and have never had a problem.

good luck,jeff

This is true, but lots of indian land around Parker one needs a permit to fish this land.
With the indian fishing permit you can fish Indian land on the Colorado River with out a Arizona Fishing Lic.
If one fishes Indian land on the Colorado River in California one needs a California fishing lic.
ta ta ole frog

team760
05-20-2009, 08:06 PM
just make sure that if you're on the arizona shore, not on indian land, that you have an arizona license

fish ful
05-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Awsome info guys....thanks! If i hook into some good stuff i will share when i get back.

Tight lines!

fish ful
05-21-2009, 09:18 AM
o.k. I found the answer i was looking for deep in the arizona fish and game site.

it states:
BETWEEN ARIZONA AND CALIFORNIA
People can fish from either shore and from the water with a California or Arizona state fishing license and a Colorado River Special Use Stamp. Without the river stamp, people can only fish from the California shore with a California license and can only fish from the Arizona shore with an Arizona license. The Arizona-California Colorado River Special Use Stamp validates your license to fish the interstate waters. The stamp costs $3.

thanks