PDA

View Full Version : Meeeeoooowwww!!!!

tracker13
05-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Went out for a few hours on Sunday, and they were grubbin!

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp159/tpost13/IMG_0530DesktopResolution.jpg

Troutman65
05-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Nice going on the CATFISH. Thanks for the pic.

FISH_HUNTER
05-19-2009, 01:28 PM
:Shocked::EyePop: WOW any more details you wanna give up? Nice stringer! :Beer Toast:

troutdog
05-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Nice looking stringer Fish_Hunter, congrats!

TD

MAN VS WILD
05-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Nice job! those are some solid cats. Where was that at if don't mind? Thanks

FIsH ON!!!

Skaguy04
05-19-2009, 01:52 PM

FIsH ON!!!

I belive that is Buena Vista....
They started stocking cats there now.

Anglerism
05-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Nice catch man! Good R.... I'll write EPORT later. LOL jk

BakoBassin
05-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Good deal and great to see a report from you.

trail blazer
05-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Nice kittys t,13
your boys memories are getting made,,WTG

bass assassin#23
05-19-2009, 05:01 PM
nice cats dude wtg. now did your son catch all those and you are just taking the credit. hahaha:ROFL:

Anglerism
05-19-2009, 06:56 PM
where can I buy that stringer... or is that custom made?

Granny Fish
05-19-2009, 08:57 PM
That is a nice stringer of city park kitties. Meow! :Twisted:

Troutman65
05-20-2009, 06:46 AM

You can buy that stringer at Wallmart for a few bucks.

tracker13
05-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks Guys, I would have responded sooner but i could,nt find my post:???:
It seems only a selected few can post up pics with little info with it and not have their post moved.

Nice going on the CATFISH. Thanks for the pic.
Thank You

:Shocked::EyePop: WOW any more details you wanna give up? Nice stringer! :Beer Toast:

PM me

Nice looking stringer Fish_Hunter, congrats!

TD
Who's Fish_Hunter??????????????

FIsH ON!!!
Ask Skaguy04 he thinks he's Columbo

Good deal and great to see a report from you.
Thanks Bro

Nice kittys t,13
your boys memories are getting made,,WTG
Thanks Scott, you're one of the class acts on this site:Beer Toast:

nice cats dude wtg. now did your son catch all those and you are just taking the credit. hahaha:ROFL:
He catches his share trust me

Wally World

Nice catch man! Good R.... I'll write EPORT later. LOL jk

Just what constitutes a report anyway? I went back thru the last 4 or 5 pages of "reports" and found several that were lacking any valuable info. But yet only certain ones get pulled. :Censored:

sansou
05-20-2009, 01:26 PM
T13,

First, congrats to you and your son on a fine stringer of catfish.

It appears you are upset because your picture got moved, and rightly so, to the photo section of the board.

All you posted was a picture and the words: "Went out for a few hours on Sunday, and they were grubbin!" Where else does it belong but the "Photo" section?

The rules here are simple. It's the same as any other board. I'm sorry if it appears other anglers are simply posting pictures and no accompanying reports in the "Reports" section. This still doesn't justify your photo being considered a report.

DarkShadow
05-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Should've said your catch was caught at "The Spot."

That seems to help threads remain in the reports section.

Wingnut
05-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Maybe at the very least you could have included what type of bait(s) that you used...? Other than that, nice picture, this section is where it belongs. Congrats on the nice stringer. :Cool:

troutdog
05-20-2009, 02:41 PM
I referred to the wrong member....lets try that again,

Nice stringer tracker13 :LOL:

TD

tracker13
05-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks again guys, It's all good :Beer Toast: Travis

BingJr
05-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Great Job out there. I love the photo.

I prefer it much more than We caught em NINJA style with blacked out picture. Or They were biting at the Secret Spot. Or Cauth them all over on various baits. I would like to see all those post get moved down here as well.

Wingnut
05-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks again guys, It's all good :Beer Toast: Travis

T13, thanks for your contribution. :Cool:
Next, I want to see a pic of you and your son with a full stringer of Stripers. :Wink:

trail blazer
05-20-2009, 04:24 PM
AGAIN,,,WTG T,13
Rights and Wrongs to everything(NO BIG DEAL)

Havent seen much of you lately on here bro,,,GOOD TO SEE YOURE STILL AT IT!!{FISHING}

Il be keeping an eye out for youre next REPORT,PIC,or COMMENT,,Cause i enjoy youre POSTS!!
THANKS BRO

TRAIL BLAZER

nismotech91
05-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Nice cats dude. Keep them coming man!

Socal Bassman
05-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Good going on the kitty's

buck liggett
05-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks Guys, I would have responded sooner but i could,nt find my post:???:
It seems only a selected few can post up pics with little info with it and not have their post moved.

Thank You

PM me

Who's Fish_Hunter??????????????

Ask Skaguy04 he thinks he's Columbo

Thanks Bro

Thanks Scott, you're one of the class acts on this site:Beer Toast:

He catches his share trust me

Wally World

Just what constitutes a report anyway? I went back thru the last 4 or 5 pages of "reports" and found several that were lacking any valuable info. But yet only certain ones get pulled. :Censored:

Sorry Tracker, but why even post dude when You're just gonna get pissed and treat people like crap? Especially over freakin stocked catfish in BV?
Seriously "come on" fishing is for fun not to be the "winner" The only reason I'm even posting a reply is because that columbo remark! Frankly you're F everybody attitude blows, and you've turned some good people away thats cared dude, you should stop & think about that sometime.

I know F Me too, and You'll get even "G style" right!
BTW this post got pointed out to Me! And the person was wondering what the heck? Then I thought the same thing after reading?
So anyways?

If concerned? This is'nt a park it's a lake! It's called Buena Vista it's between bako & taft. They stock it! It costs $6.00 for vehicle, $6.00 for adult fishing and $1.00 for kids. Bait? uh, chicken liver, shad, night crawlers,
hot dogs, dog food works, which is what they are raised on. So if You're a lurker? There ya go!

tracker13
05-27-2009, 10:59 AM
Ahhh the same old Buck, the same Buck who after a few too many Coors light's, becomes the Rush Limbaugh of hunting and fishing forums. The same Buck who has been banned from other similar sites for the tactics he's trying here. the same Buck who admittedly created his own web forum and designed it to a tee after one he'd been banned from, so he would somewhere to voice his bias opinions. (Reached 50 members yet?) The same Buck who would regulary bash FNN and it's adminastrator for having to follow it's guidelines.

Yet I'm still a bit confused as to what you're trying to gain by sticking your nose where it don't belong, Since you are always trying to gain something at someone elses expense, that's just your MO. That's all you would talk about was GETTING IN with a certain person for what he or she had to offer, ie; PRIVATE PROPERTY, GUIDE SERVICE and such. That's why I stopped callin, I told you from the jump, all I had to offer was someone to hangout with.

You chose to make this thing public, so what is it that you actually want, you know my phone number, you know where i live, where i work, none of which have changed, PICK YOUR POISON

Fisherman57
05-27-2009, 11:19 AM
You guys need to solve your issue off the board.

Enough said. Thread locked.