PDA

View Full Version : San Diego

webmaster
05-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Took my boat Keilani out of San Diego, picked up some bait and drove all the way to the rockpile searching for the yellowtail that has been popping up lately. We found birds crashing and threw iron for wide open barracuda but no sign of any yellows. We gave up on the yellows and headed further south to my secret rockfish spot and loaded up with mex. limits including 6 nice boccacio. The bocs seemed to like the 6" berkley alive in chartruese. Nice weather all the way there and back. Hopefully the yellows and tuna will be here soon!

http://fishinghotpage.com/images/jeff/boc2.jpg

http://fishinghotpage.com/images/jeff/boc1.jpg

ghetto dad
05-19-2009, 11:22 AM
:Shocked: U have time to fish Jeff??? :ROFL:

Nice job man....thanks

GD

Fisherman57
05-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Nice stuff Jeff........

When the season rolls back around, Id like to go hoopin' with ya sometime on your new boat! LOL!

Good job on the rockfish....... talk to ya soon.

Dana

Wingnut
05-19-2009, 12:57 PM
Nice stuff Jeff........

When the season rolls back around, Id like to go hoopin' with ya sometime on your new boat! LOL!

Good job on the rockfish....... talk to ya soon.

Dana

Hey, don't forget me too Jeff. :Wink: Nice mess of good eating fish ya got right there! :Envious: Thanks for gracing us with a ever so rare report from the Webmaster. :Cool:

JapanRon
05-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Hi webmaster,

Sorry 'bout the wrong flavor bite but ...... better than having a visit from Mr Skunk !! Good job on the Bocs on the pla .... well .... almost plastics !! ha ha ha Boy are those bocs picky on the rubber ...... they like Sardines or chovies so well ... you'd think they would bite better than they do !!

Here's hoping you get out more this season ..... and share your trips. If I remember right, you can do some pretty good reports when you put a mind to it !!

Watching those cuda counts but still little movement up this way .... although Dana Wharf got 20 some yesterday !!

JapanRon

megafisher94
05-19-2009, 08:42 PM
those yellows and tuna will be here soon...

TroutOnly
05-19-2009, 09:27 PM
NICE LOOKING FISH JEFF,THE STRIPERS ARE ALMOST READY FOR YOU,,,,,,,t/o

Troutman65
05-19-2009, 09:42 PM
:Cool: you got to get out on your boat and fish. Thanks for the post & pics.:Envious:

sansou
05-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Nice job Jeff!

Gonna have to check that new ride out one of these days.

By the way, where's your dog? It ain't no Webmaster report unless the pooch is ridin' shotgun and in the pics!

Nessie Hunter
05-20-2009, 07:13 AM
Jeff?? Jeff who?? :ROFL:

Good to see ya out and hangin a few. I see you got a new ride also.. WTG..

webmaster
05-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks. Yes, the new ride is sweet and thats what has been taking all of my time lately - and the reason for the lack of reports. What started out as a small project boat, should be ready in a couple months - turned into 3 years of hard labor and countless $$$$$:Shocked:

The good thing is at least its finally fishable now and there should be many more reports coming soon - pooch included!

bones
05-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Great job Jeff......I'm glad to see you back in the saddle again. Looking forward to more reports from the man who started the FNN.