PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Clearance at West Hills Walmart

PokerFish
05-16-2009, 10:59 PM
Just wanted to give you guys a headsup that the Walmart in West Hills has fishing stuff on clearance. The fishing department has gone from two aisles to one now so all that stuff is being sold for really cheap. Unfortunately, a lot of the good stuff is gone but there are still some bargains.

Some of the stuff I saw/bought that there is still more of:

Plastic and Styrofoam Bobbers - $1

Tons of Eagle Claw Lazer Sharp and Gamakatsu Hooks - $1 a packet

Tons of small spools (~125yds) of Line, mostly Berkeley 100% Fluorocarbon and Berkely Vanish Fluorocarbon - $1 a spool

Rat-L-Trap - $1 each

Random packets of weights - $1 each

Berkley Fishing Pliers - $5

-Mario

Kevman
05-17-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks, bro! Good lookin' out!

HuskerRod
05-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Dang,

I just spent $10.00 for 110 yard of Trilene flouro. $1 is a bargain...buy up!!!!

rod

PokerFish
05-18-2009, 05:07 PM
Dang,

I just spent $10.00 for 110 yard of Trilene flouro. $1 is a bargain...buy up!!!!

rod

Yea, I think the spools were around $8 at Walmart normally so definitely a good deal. Too bad I wasn't there early enough to pick up some of the reels. The counter guy said there were some great deals.

I called around to see if this was happening at other Walmarts and it doesn't look like that is the case. Several Walmarts had a handful of fishing stuff on clearance but no seemed to be getting rid of a whole aisle like the West Hills one. The Porter Ranch one had a handful of crap you wouldn't want anyway.