PDA

View Full Version : info cayon lake?

occschemguy
05-15-2009, 11:24 PM
I have a client who lives there and raves about the place but other then that i have never heard anything abou it, but im looking to buy a house so i decided to contact an agent and im thinking of buying there.

So anyone been fishing there, live there or have friends that live there can u please give me any info on fishing or ant general info u can?

PUDD MASTER BAITER
05-16-2009, 06:56 AM
That place is awesom. If i could afford it ,id live right on the water, and go in my back yard(dock) jump in my boat, every day. They have crappies ,red ear blue gill ,bass ,and cats. Imagine sitting in your back yard, in the evening casting out ,some shrimp, or makerel ,drinking a beer,and waiting for the bite. Then saying ill think, ill go play around of golf, any time you get the urge. Go for it.. God luck, and peace out.... Mike the pmb....

lurk 182
05-16-2009, 08:15 AM
if you like bass fishing, you could do a lot worse. a buddy of a buddy has a place there and some of his club tourneys take twenty five pounds to win.

usmcfisherman
05-16-2009, 08:41 AM
yep my cousin lives there.the panfish and bass are guaranteed.

pasadenafishin
05-16-2009, 08:45 AM
PM seng, he'll give u a low down

hughpam
05-16-2009, 09:04 AM
I sent you a PM. I live here for the fishing. Two night in a row tubing (Bass boat down again!!!) and a bunch of bass.

Let me know when you want to get together.

BTW, a good friend of mine is an agent here. The houses are very cheap now. Wish we could afford one!

occschemguy
05-17-2009, 03:40 AM
I sent you a PM. I live here for the fishing. Two night in a row tubing (Bass boat down again!!!) and a bunch of bass.

Let me know when you want to get together.

BTW, a good friend of mine is an agent here. The houses are very cheap now. Wish we could afford one!

ya they are very cheap compaired to what they where, i am meeting with an agent in the afternoon today to look at some ill check ur pm and get back to ya.