PDA

View Full Version : One-day license

jplee3
05-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Hey guys,

Is it possible to buy a one-day license and 'save' it for the future (as long as it's within the year?) So say I was planning a trip for June 1st - could I buy a one-day license tonight and then use it later on that date?

hakaveli
05-15-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey guys,

Is it possible to buy a one-day license and 'save' it for the future (as long as it's within the year?) So say I was planning a trip for June 1st - could I buy a one-day license tonight and then use it later on that date?

Yes, Tell the person that selling it to u the date u want to fish and they will put the date u want to use it for.
They will not give it to blank.

U cant keep using one day license with no date if thats what ur thinking.

jplee3
05-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Yes, Tell the person that selling it to u the date u want to fish and they will put the date u want to use it for.
They will not give it to blank.

U cant keep using one day license with no date if thats what ur thinking.

No I know that. My intention was to buy ahead of time because I probably won't have time in the morning.

hakaveli
05-15-2009, 08:05 PM
No I know that. My intention was to buy ahead of time because I probably won't have time in the morning.

U can buy a head time of time just tell them the date

jplee3
05-15-2009, 08:58 PM
U can buy a head time of time just tell them the date

Cool cool. Just picked one up for tomorrow. I'm gonna give a shot at kayak fishing (off a rental). Thanks!

hakaveli
05-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Cool cool. Just picked one up for tomorrow. I'm gonna give a shot at kayak fishing (off a rental). Thanks!

should just gotten a year its cheaper than buying day license

jplee3
05-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Cheaper if you go more than 3-4 times. I honestly don't plan on going that many times at this point. And it's already about halfway through the year anyway. Not much time to fish these days :(

hakaveli
05-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Cheaper if you go more than 3-4 times. I honestly don't plan on going that many times at this point. And it's already about halfway through the year anyway. Not much time to fish these days :(

lol season just getting started

cappo
05-15-2009, 10:16 PM
lol season just getting started

trout season is ending :Sad:

:ROFL:

jplee3
05-15-2009, 10:46 PM
I may go once or twice more. And if I do, it would be on a boat. I haven't gone shore fishing or lake fishing (where a license is required) in *ages*

So for me, unless I plan to go on 6+ boat trips a year, getting a year license really isn't worth while.

MAN VS WILD
05-15-2009, 11:06 PM
trout season is ending :Sad:

:ROFL:
What???? It's just getting started. Maybe for all the local pay lakes but it's just starting up in the mountains, Jenks, Green Valley, Big bear, ArrowBear, Silverwood etc.
That's where it all started.

FISH ON!!!

victor101
05-15-2009, 11:18 PM
I thought the same thing last year when i was living in Vegas "im not gonna fish more than a couple times...." I bought about 4 day licenses...and STILL ended up getting the year.