PDA

View Full Version : Fishing

SQUIRREL
05-14-2009, 12:19 PM
I know some of you are wondering why I am always looking and reading the fishing board and not interacting. Well i have nothing to write about no funds to go fiahing. But I what to thank each and everyone of the board members for taking me fishing several times aday it is so enjoyable reading your reports. So thanks again for taking me and the boy fishing all day long.

Me and the boy have went to the redondo habor after reading the mackeral were hitting so we caught a few so when we do get to go fishing we already have some bait.

Thanks alot Andy & David

DarkShadow
05-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Squirrel,

You can really find some inexpensive fishing ventures!

I recall being a kid and trying to catch some "RTD" buses from downtown to get to the Redondo pier. All I needed was 90 cents and 3 bucks for some frozen anchovies and some miscellaneous hooks and weights.

Aside from purchasing a license, I can guarantee there are some low-cost fishing expeditions to be had.

hughpam
05-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Squirrel,

Where do you live?

SQUIRREL
05-14-2009, 05:27 PM
I live in Cypress

Liteliner
05-14-2009, 07:08 PM
I know some of you are wondering why I am always looking and reading the fishing board and not interacting. Well i have nothing to write about no funds to go fiahing. But I what to thank each and everyone of the board members for taking me fishing several times aday it is so enjoyable reading your reports. So thanks again for taking me and the boy fishing all day long.

Me and the boy have went to the redondo habor after reading the mackeral were hitting so we caught a few so when we do get to go fishing we already have some bait.

Thanks alot Andy & David

Since you already have the macks for bait just watch out for the DFG catfish plants. Closest park to you would probably be Ralph Clark or Cerritos? Not sure but im sure you can find out. They usually stock every other week til about august or so with catchable size cats and a few trophy fish every now and then..... Good luck...

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/fish/Hatcheries/FishPlanting/SouthCoast_Catfish.asp

sweetfish
05-15-2009, 11:32 AM
The fishing trips that I love going on are the ones to Mexico (especially the Loredo trips). When I am here at work, you guys and gals allow me to escape for a few minutes from doing budgets. So just like what "Squirrel" already stated, thank you for taking me with you in a creative way.