PDA

View Full Version : NO on 1A and 1B

wellbilldancesays
05-14-2009, 10:30 AM
Hey guys just a heads up to be sure and go out and vote this tuesday. I dont normally vote as a defiance to a flawed system BUT evem I'm coming out of the woodwork to vote NO on 1A and 1B.
It's ridiculous and has to stop. Our state government officials are inept and cant do their jobs and expect us to pay. Their answer to everything is just throw more money at it.

them they're not doing their job and expect us to just vote them in a blank check funded by us.

Why the hell in a down economy do state employee keeping getting raises up to 37% in Arnold's firt four years? WTF
Check out this link.......
http://www.caltrade.com/news/uncategorized/state-public-employee-salaries-soaring-under-schwarzenegger/

So we are already spending WAY TOO MUCH and they still cant get it figured out? So they want more?

I have an idea instead of squeezing families that are trying to get by how about:

1.Become efficient
2. Pay people what they are worth.

Koshaw
05-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Do you really want $16 Billion in taxes renewed year after year with like NO accountability????????

Hard to believe our governator spent 1million bux on advertising these idiotic bills! And this came from the republican fund :P

KaliDawgFan
05-14-2009, 12:43 PM
They're all crooks.

olfishergal
05-14-2009, 07:51 PM
yes they are...........I am sure the money will go to create more useless executive 300,000K positions that do and perform no useful function. Lets take more money from the underserved mental health population so we can keep all the schizophrenics homeless and starving on the streets, sleeping in cardboard boxes. Don't believe it is true? Take a drive through downtown LA, it cardboard box city. BTW reasonable housing is not available. The waiting list is 10 years long.