PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to come?

fishboy93
05-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Im thinking about hitting up ELDO this weekend. Anyone interested in coming? Send me a pm or whatever to let me know. Looking forward to meeting some people on FNN. Thanks.

- FB

cappo
05-13-2009, 09:25 PM
We have trip aboard the Liberty this saturday. Great prices man, you should check it out.

fishboy93
05-13-2009, 09:58 PM
thanks for the info but i was talking about el dorado regional park and idk how my post ended in this forum when I posted it in the City Lakes section.

hakaveli
05-13-2009, 10:01 PM
thanks for the info but i was talking about el dorado regional park and idk how my post ended in this forum when I posted it in the City Lakes section.

lol be specific cuz the eldorado is another sportboat

ghetto dad
05-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Im thinking about hitting up ELDO this weekend. Anyone interested in coming? Send me a pm or whatever to let me know. Looking forward to meeting some people on FNN. Thanks.

- FB

We have trip aboard the Liberty this saturday. Great prices man, you should check it out.

lol be specific cuz the eldorado is another sportboat

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:Classic.....lmao

GD

Liteliner
05-14-2009, 12:10 AM

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Hope you guys get out.

olfishergal
05-14-2009, 12:22 AM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Hope you guys get out.

I just signed up so we'll go.........GD get this ride filled........I am going to be grrrrrr f we don't go......sorry for the thread hijack...OFG

fishboy93
05-14-2009, 06:53 AM
Yeah. i know its another boat. its out of long beach(berth 55)