PDA

View Full Version : "WTB" Bass rod/reel combo

sgtskunk
05-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey everyone have been wanting to get into bass fishin, and now that I will be getting staioned in Germany this Aug I figure it's now or 4 years from now. I made the mistake of going to Bass pro talking to no one and picking up a mojo bass "M" spinning rod. it was not till I was at dixon lake that I realized I didnt have the right equipment. I am set to fish Barrett lake in june and need a "MH" baitcaster so I am told I dont wish to spend to much as I will only use it for a few months if anyone wants to trade up and I'll pay the difference.

THROWBACK RANGER
05-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Pm sent!!!

Redsyn
05-13-2009, 09:07 PM
sending pm

ronniek524
05-14-2009, 05:59 AM
I think you could use that mojo spinning for a split shot.... it should do fine... try finding out what would that rod be used for. I bought a rod and used for every type of application possible at the beginninig. Hooksets, the way i hold the rod, etc it's all different. Try spending some time with that rod and find it's purpose... Then become a tackle whore like us :)

aoessand
05-14-2009, 06:56 AM
that mojo will work just fine for light cranks and top water lures as well as DS just need a good reel and ur set, ive been using it for a few months and have pulled in a few 4-7lbs bass a 12lbs cat and a 9lbs trout