PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Sesh! SkipperDick & JediMindTricks

SkipperDick
05-12-2009, 04:37 PM
First of all I would like to apologize, but there are no pics, camera did not cooperate.

so let's see....I decided to hit up Fairmont Park yesterday morning, mostly just to get my line wet. While I was there I ran into JediMindTricks, cool dude, I don't care what everyone is saying about you Brother you're okay in my book! LOL! So we struck up a conversation and I invited him to join me on a little Ninja Session. I met up with JediMindTricks and his friend Richard at an undisclosed location later that evening and set off into the darkness. The bite started a little slower than I would have liked but after about 20 minutes the Moon began to rise a little higher and the fun began! I believe I was the first to hook up.......a nice little 2 lber......just warming them up with a 5" Wave Tiki Stick in the Red Shad color, not that it matters what I used, because they (the fish) wanted ANYTHING we threw at them. Isn't that right Spinner Bait Kid? I mean Jedi! Shortly after, Richard and Jedi were on the fish. These fish hit all of our Senco like worms, Ika's, Rage Shad's, Spinnerbaits (dark & light), Etc., I just wish I would have taken more baits just to see how far they would go. Needless to say, I believe the words used to describe it would run along the lines of Off The Hook, WFO, EPIC....Lots of feesh! Unfortunately my buddy LunkerLover was unable to attend last night, next time my friend, there's always tonight! LOL! Since the fish were being so cooperative, we fished all night catching and releasing bass after bass. Nothing Lunker size was pulled out but who cares when you are catching 2 to 3lb bass over and over! There were a couple of 4+lber's taken just before we decided to call it a night.

You can't ask for a more enjoyable time, great weather, good friends, nice surroundings, and a shiat load of Bass! So hat's off to JediMindTricks, Richard, and the Bass Gods for good time had by all. And LunkerLover.....give me a buzz brother, there are more feesh in there that don't have sore mouths yet! LOL!

SkipperDick

JediMindTricks
05-12-2009, 07:02 PM
i couldn't have said it any better.
the slow start scared the **** outta me. once my first was in i relaxed and didn't care too much cause i was just way stoked to be out there. i loved that everytime it went silent, all the sudden i hear a nice splash and one of us were pulling one in! FISH ON!

The time was perfect, right when i felt the first sign of being tired, its was 4:30! We fished for hours! hahaha

SkipperDick
05-12-2009, 07:26 PM
The time was perfect, right when i felt the first sign of being tired, its was 4:30! We fished for hours! hahaha
You aren't kidding Brother, we hit it pretty hard last night! But it's hard to walk away when there are so many fish to be caught! LOL!:ROFL:I had a great time Bro, anytime you want to go again, or to some other places I know just give me a call.

SkipperDick

JediMindTricks
05-14-2009, 04:30 PM
how did it go last night skip?
im feelin a mission TONIGHT!
your probly wiped out though??

SkipperDick
05-14-2009, 05:02 PM
how did it go last night skip?
im feelin a mission TONIGHT!
your probly wiped out though??

Well, let me put it this way. Ed and I got to the edge of the "fishing Hole" and I rigged one rod with an IKA and the other rod with a chartreuse spinnerbait. Tossed the Ika and Fish On! Released it and casted again, Fish On! Released it and switched to the spinnerbait, casted out and Fish On! Three fish before Ed ever got his first cast off! Oh, and by the way, I landed two 5+ lbers on my last two casts of the night!!! How did you do at DVL today?

Well, I just got up a couple of hours ago, so the batteries have a pretty good charge on them. And SkipperDick is "always" ready to due some fishing!

SkipperDick

JediMindTricks
05-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Well, let me put it this way. Ed and I got to the edge of the "fishing Hole" and I rigged one rod with an IKA and the other rod with a chartreuse spinnerbait. Tossed the Ika and Fish On! Released it and casted again, Fish On! Released it and switched to the spinnerbait, casted out and Fish On! Three fish before Ed ever got his first cast off! Oh, and by the way, I landed two 5+ lbers on my last two casts of the night!!! How did you do at DVL today?

Well, I just got up a couple of hours ago, so the batteries have a pretty good charge on them. And SkipperDick is "always" ready to due some fishing!

SkipperDick

ohhhhhhhh man! SPINNERBAIT!
i got some stuff i want to try out there real bad.
If your up for it tonight let me know. i think richard wants to hit it again too.

oh, and about DVL......... :Skunk:.
we didn't hit it for long and it was nothing like the other day. no bass were in sight at all.

JediMindTricks
05-14-2009, 06:33 PM
game on.

bringing my camera this time.

TShaffer
05-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Man I wanna see deez pics!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-14-2009, 10:14 PM
good report.which spots do you guys hit.

JediMindTricks
05-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Only got one pic of my largest of the night.
Im still waiting to see or get Skippers pictures.

i was pretty tired this time, but it worked out and we caught fish!

BassLady
05-15-2009, 10:34 AM
good job fellas! Thats looks like a purrty bass. Im gonna try and hit up a new spot today and see what i can come up with.

And wow. Jedi youre a real looker lol

wethook
05-15-2009, 12:01 PM
LOL @ Basslady

jedi if thats not a mask, ......your poor mama shoulda gave you to the gypsies

JediMindTricks
05-15-2009, 01:49 PM
good job fellas! Thats looks like a purrty bass. Im gonna try and hit up a new spot today and see what i can come up with.

And wow. Jedi youre a real looker lol

Thanks....... not so bad yourself! :Romance:
Let me know how it goes.......

LOL @ Basslady

jedi if thats not a mask, ......your poor mama shoulda gave you to the gypsies

i said i was tired! geeeez! :Big Smile:

wethook
05-16-2009, 08:41 AM
thats not what tired looks like....
that looks like ...peeled back/tore back/tore up ..., etc etc etc...

im jes jokin'

JediMindTricks
05-19-2009, 07:56 AM
Went out last night with my friend richard and a new friend Jeff.
Got to where we were going around 11 and fished till 3:30am.
Jeff hooked up fairly quick, than richard..... and right after so did i. we all had a fish on by 11:30.

We wanted to cover water fast, so we leap froged over each other every few casts, or every fish practicly. By the end of the night we had all caught over 10 fish each.

I, of course, hahaha......... had the biggest fish. i would say around 4lbs easy.

I went to turn my camera on and the thing died instantly. sorry. there be bigger ones....

BassLady
05-19-2009, 02:09 PM
haha I love how your camera always fails when you go night fishing lol, how convenient.....

jedi your starting to get good at these fishing tales lol :LOL:

JediMindTricks
05-19-2009, 02:45 PM
jealous is a stinky perfume!

im gunna give the spot i been going to a brake for awhile, lotta lips to heal there. lol
the NEW spot will reallllllly get your panties wet! Where planning the mission now, so prepare for the pics soon. i'll charge the camera this time for sure, should be 5+lbers in there all night long.

JediMindTricks
05-19-2009, 03:22 PM
only other pic from the other night.
not so good, sorry, im F-ing bored!
still waiting to see skips picture too.
want me to post it here if i get it, todd?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-19-2009, 07:10 PM
hey whens the next time you guys ninja? pm me if you guys don't mind a novice taggig along..

JediMindTricks
05-19-2009, 09:36 PM
i pm'd u.....

SkipperDick
05-20-2009, 09:08 PM
only other pic from the other night.
not so good, sorry, im F-ing bored!
still waiting to see skips picture too.
want me to post it here if i get it, todd?

Absolutely Anthony! Your buddy Richard took the pic of my fish with HIS cell phone, so I don't even have the pic. Ask Richard. And where are you guys going to next brother?

SkipperDick

JediMindTricks
05-20-2009, 09:34 PM
i pm'd u.....

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
05-22-2009, 12:14 AM
sup:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop: