PDA

View Full Version : matt D might be headed to the sierras again!

matt duarte
05-11-2009, 11:01 PM
ok so a last second decision by my buddy might have me going to the sierras this wensday! as long as my wife says its a go...she said all i have to do is suck up lol so hopefully all goes well and i get to stay a few days up there... proly convict area or rock creek...i cant wait its gonna be sick! this time im not doing any crazy life threating hiking haha!

Sue
05-11-2009, 11:18 PM
"Suck up".

Ok - flowers delivered at work, a nice romantic dinner for two (find a babysitter if you have kids. Hell, I'll do it :ROFL: ). A gift certificate for her favourite store so she can go shopping while you're away. Then you're in! :ROFL:

matt duarte
05-11-2009, 11:23 PM
damn girls are hard haha....well i better start soon i only have one day haha

Sue
05-11-2009, 11:24 PM
damn girls are hard haha....well i better start soon i only have one day haha

In that case, just hand over the credit card :ROFL:

matt duarte
05-11-2009, 11:29 PM
hahahaha thats a lil easier lol

sansou
05-12-2009, 01:47 AM
Hey Mr. Greenthumb, you better figure out a way to grow a bouquet of roses overnight...

matt duarte
05-12-2009, 08:53 AM
hahaha i got the ok this morning! no credit card or roses needed lol so tomorrow morning ill be headed to the sierras!!!! im defently going to have to leave my wife a list on how and when to water my veggies so they dont die...im defently going to take a lot of pix so be ready for a another awesome report!

makersmark
05-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Sounds like a blast dude, looking forward to the report

tacklejunkie
05-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Have fun up there man! Let me know how the hills look. Been trying to work out a sierras trip for the last few weeks.

Took some video of my 90 this morning. I'll post it in a bit if it turns out good.

'Prolly hitting the bay with VG on Friday!

matt duarte
05-12-2009, 11:27 AM
ya i was gonna head to the bay to but my buddy at the spur of the moment yesterday day said let go fishing in the sierras i laughed and said ok lets go hhaha...were not going as high up as me and you did but we might stay there at rock creek

tacklejunkie
05-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Dude hit up PVR while you are there. You know where we camped the first night? I told Bryan and Ron to go walk down the road to the dam? Go in there and there's tons of trouts!

Rock Creek you should be able to find some of the more exotics..
Let me know how the snow is back there! I'll be expecting a text! :Surprised:

matt duarte
05-12-2009, 11:44 AM
ya defently dude! were gonna pass right by there defently make a pit stop were leavin at 6 in the morning...give me your email and as long as i have service ill send you pix! wish u could make it to this one dude! well have to make a trip to the top again sometime!

tacklejunkie
05-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Check it out,
my heli video from this morning.
Make sure to hit "HQ" for high quality or it looks like crap!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-2Jt78SJgg
That thing is as tall as I am almost. haha

matt duarte
05-12-2009, 09:27 PM
nice dude! that thing sounds like a beast! TJ goin gas powered? lol they dont make a brushless big enough for that heli or what? just changin it up.... well tomorrow morning ill be on my way to the sierras!!! wish us luck!

matt duarte
05-17-2009, 04:26 PM
well guys i just got back from a awesome eastern sierra trip ium uploading pix right now and ill have a report shortley

tacklejunkie
05-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Looking forward to it you lucky dawg! :LOL:
Got my PB hali from the surf (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=33287) with VG while you were messin' around in the hills.
So many cool places to fish, not enough time to fish 'em.