PDA

View Full Version : ?

aoessand
05-11-2009, 08:05 PM
is DVL just rocks the whole way around? i dont have a boat and the people i want to bring <grandfather> cant possibly make it down a bunch of rocks so is there anywhere that is like sand or dirt or grass?

Jbro
05-11-2009, 08:15 PM
nope. just pic another place at this juncture. Rough Terrain.

ghetto dad
05-11-2009, 08:44 PM
is DVL just rocks the whole way around? i dont have a boat and the people i want to bring <grandfather> cant possibly make it down a bunch of rocks so is there anywhere that is like sand or dirt or grass?

take your gramps On wednesdays bro...its half price boat rentals, and you can also reserve them in advance....

GD

Ifishtoolittle
05-11-2009, 09:35 PM

What you can do is drive your grandfather down the lauch ramp. I've seen people do that many times and the DFG told me I could do that. Hope this would solve your problem.

aoessand
05-11-2009, 09:51 PM
not sure if i could get him on a boat either lol, how about lake skinner? is it the same thing?

SOUTHPAWSTICK
05-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Skinner has easy access to the shore at Ramp #2. Its a short walk from the parking lot.

DarkShadow
05-12-2009, 01:07 PM
What you can do is drive your grandfather down the lauch ramp.

You can fish off the launch ramp at DVL?

I thought that place was off limits to fishing.

Ifishtoolittle
05-12-2009, 04:43 PM
You can fish off the launch ramp at DVL?

I thought that place was off limits to fishing.

Now I never said you could fish at the boat ramp all I said was that you could take him down to the lauch ramp with a car. While the driver goes back up and walks down. That's all I meant, but there are a lot of bass at the launch ramp.

RamboBoy
05-12-2009, 06:08 PM
I suggest you and your grandfather go to Skinner Lake instead of DVL.

There is lot of stripers are biting now. Get a rent boat at ramp #2 and go to the inlet area where the buoy line is.

DVL is a long walk down and up of ramp. hard breathing, man

Flying
05-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Try Sail Cove at Perris lake. Its wide open flat dirt/sand. You can drive down to the shore and drop him off then go back up and park in the lot. If you have a handicap permit you can park down there at the shore line.