PDA

View Full Version : Pmbs vacation 5/2-5/7

PUDD MASTER BAITER
05-11-2009, 07:27 AM
So sat morning with mom ,i headed to fresno area(clovis) to see the grand kids,and stay with my son mike jr ,and his family. We got there sat afternoon. We were going to fish eastman lake which is known for big fish. It takes a while to get there ,so we decided on millerton sunday. We got there around 6am this place is beautiful. The spotted bass were hitting the drop shot .i got 5. The biggest around 2lbs. Spotted bass fight like sand bass, and bay bass. These guys were catching big stripers by the marina ,the only problem was they were catching bluegill ,and free lining them. The next day was golf on tues, and thur we hit up my home lake for the last 45yrs pine flatat trimmer marina. Its a great spotted bass fishing lake .the count was poor .in 2 days i managed 10 fish most on the small side. All ,and all its was great to get up to that area. Its so clean. Ive got to retire up there. I hit up the pudd, and man what a mudd hole, compared to those other lakes. I got the big skunk on. God bless, and peace out .....mike the pmb....