PDA

View Full Version : Asking you guys help

Kevthecatfishstudent
05-10-2009, 08:15 PM
My pops and a coiuple of family members anually take a trip up to clearlake for their catfish derby. This is the time that we normally use to bond and just relax to strengthen and maintain our relationships. We also enjoy the great fishing that the lake has to offer. unfornately this year we are down a couple of people do to injuries and other obligation plus i disassembled myt boat and haven't had the chance to put it back together. So heres where I need your help. My pops and i still want to camp out somewhere and do some fishing. We are willing to drive anywhere but we kinda want to fish some premier lakes that offer good catfishing and crappie bluegill whatever in there. This place also has to rent boats. Thats the problem with clearlake is that there is very lil places to rent boats. I'm asking you guys for suggestions on a lake or places you guys might know where I can rent a boat to take up to clearlake. Also if there is anyone that wants to go to the derby at clearlake that has a boat we can work that out too. the derby is next weekend. Any suggestions are aappreciated. Thanks