PDA

View Full Version : Perris Saturday the 9th...(yesterday)

Pete Marino
05-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Me and Barry headed out to Perris yesterday to do some prefishing for upcoming guide trips and our tournament next week.
We found bass at all depths 3ft- 40ft. We found prespawn bass, spawn (fish on beds), post spawn and bass that were completely done with the spawn and were already on the bait.
Some techniques were better then others for the better quality bass and some areas and depths were holding better consentrations of fish.
We eliminated alot of water and techniques and found at least 3-4 groups of bass that were nice.
The reaction bite is really good and the plastics bite is a close 2nd.
We could have caught 40+ bass if we wanted but we kept leaving areas once we caught some decent fish.
When all was said and done, we left at noon and had narrowed it down to 3 different patterns and 3 specific baits that did the most damage. Although there were at least 2-3 other patterns that are still producing good numbers of bass.
I still have a couple trips available for this week if anybody is interested in a guide trip to Perris. Now is a great time to get out there and learn or fine tune a specific technique or just expand your horizons on Perris because there are alot of things working right now...
Just give me a call or PM me and I'll get you on the lake and get you on the bass!!!
I recently gave away $50 off coupons at BassProShops, If you didnt get one just let me know and I'll honor the coupon whether you have one or not.. :Smile:

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService. com
(909) 510-5679

queefinout
05-12-2009, 12:49 PM
i would love a coupon to bass pro shops!

basscatcher
05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
can you teach me to catch bass on powerbait?:ROFL:

God Bless

basscatcher

Pete Marino
05-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Guasti Park...circa..1997...when you were still in diapers...I caught a 3 1/2 lb bass on rainbow powerbait while fishing for trout!!!! Yeah baby what now!!!!:Envious::Envious:

Pete:Cool:

basscatcher
05-16-2009, 10:36 PM
no you didnt lol you probly snagged it.