PDA

View Full Version : Southwind Kayak Rental & Fishing?

jplee3
05-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows if I would be able to bring my rod/reel and fish off of a standard kayak rental in Newport Harbor or Back Bay. Do places, like Southwind, allow this or do they require me to rent a different kayak and/or charge more if I want to fish?

Thanks!
Jeremy

Eyethautunew
05-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Im sure most if not all kayak rental companies, Let you take out kayaks with rod holders. Im thinking the idea is, if your looking to buy; they want you to try out what your looking for. fishing, sport...ect

Nessie Hunter
05-09-2009, 07:49 AM
I have heard they will set you up with a Demo almost anytime.. Give them a call..
They also have open Demo mornings once a month??

============

What are Demo Mornings all about?
About once a month we host a fun and FREE morning when you, your friends, and family are welcome to try out lots of boats and paddles so you'll get a good idea of what is right for you. We put out 20+ kayaks, both touring and open-top, single and double

Call us at 1-800-SOUTHWIND (or 949-261-0200) if you have further questions and/or desire to speak with us. Or send us inquiries via e-mail: info@southwindkayaks.com (%20info@southwindkayaks.com).

http://www.southwindkayaks.com/demos.html