PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs Houston ! Its heating up !

Hitts0n
05-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Man oh man dont miss out on this series ! Derek Fisher ejected on a foul 2 on Scola !

Kobe vs Ron Artest !

Lamar 0dam vs Scola !

Derek Fisher vs Scola ! This series is a fight to the end ! Lma00 !

5 technicals,2 ejections.....so far !

FISHINGBEE
05-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Man oh man dont miss out on this series ! Derek Fisher ejected on a foul 2 on Scola !

Kobe vs Ron Artest !

Lamar 0dam vs Scola !

Derek Fisher vs Scola ! This series is a fight to the end ! Lma00 !

5 technicals,2 ejections.....so far !
Jordan Farmars quickness and Kobe going off. Artest who? Scola vs Lamar i think i will take Lamar. Go Lakers.

FISHINGBEE

troutdog
05-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Time to take care of business in Houston....

TD

crystalmath79
05-07-2009, 04:03 AM
I love it! I do expect Fisher to be suspended for Game 3 and payback coming from Houston in either that game or later on. Bring it on!

ElementX
05-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Game 3 is going to be interesting. Usually guys get in each other's faces and start yelling until they're pulled apart, but nobody get's tossed unless its their 2nd T. Kobe looked scared when Artest was jawing in his face, thats why the refs had to toss him quick. I think game 3 is going to Houston. Game 4 will be the real one to watch when they have fisher back.

flopps1
05-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Time to take care of business in Houston....

TD

Done deal!!!! Odds for winning game 3 are heavily favored for the lakers! Sweet!!!! Now, let's finish em!!!!!

troutdog
05-09-2009, 02:20 AM
Kobe looked scared when Artest was jawing in his face, thats why the refs had to toss him quick. I think game 3 is going to Houston. Game 4 will be the real one to watch when they have fisher back.

I think Kobe is just a bad actor like most NBA players(as well as all punters and FG kickers) :LOL:. After all the "hack-a-Kobe" over the years resulting in bumps, bruises and stitches, I just don't think there is much that makes that guy flinch any more.

As far as game 3, well there went that home court advantage :Wink:

Kobe stuffing Yao and that 3 pointer from 33 feet at the buzzer were things of beauty....

Go Lake Show, good luck Sunday!

TD

Liteliner
05-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Game 3 is going to be interesting. Usually guys get in each other's faces and start yelling until they're pulled apart, but nobody get's tossed unless its their 2nd T. Kobe looked scared when Artest was jawing in his face, thats why the refs had to toss him quick. I think game 3 is going to Houston. Game 4 will be the real one to watch when they have fisher back.

You must have missed the replay. Kobe threw a mean lookin elbow into Artest's throat. :LOL:

Its a mind game and Kobe is up two points... He got a free elbow in and Artest got ejected.... Not sure if he was scared but he was slick though. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Lakers take the series in 5..... GO LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ElementX
05-15-2009, 12:12 PM
The whole series has been a crack up. I almost died laughing last night when the Laker announcers were crying about that T on Kobe for the "phantom" elbow last night. I guess they must of forgot Kobe's freebie in game 4. The ref's didnt. Looked like a phantom elbow to me at first, but after the replay where Artest showed he was bleeding, it made sense to me. Anyone who has ever been even slightly bumped in the jaw enough to cause them to bite their tongue is definitely going to respond like they got hit hard. Things like accidentally biting your tongue and stubbing your little toe in the dark will drop the mightiest man. :ROFL:

Anyways, is it just me or are the NBA playoffs off the hook this year. Boston is driving me crazy with pushing another series to game 7. Lakers need to dump Lamar O'dumb. I seriously think its going to be Cleveland and Denver this year in the finals. As much as I hate to say it, I could see Denver crushing everyone at this point.

DarkShadow
05-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Anyways, is it just me or are the NBA playoffs off the hook this year.

I think it's just you.

ElementX
05-15-2009, 03:42 PM
awesome, I am soo off the hook this year

Hitts0n
05-15-2009, 08:50 PM
I think it's just you.

lma000 !! :ROFL::ROFL: