PDA

View Full Version : Kistler LTA 76HC Killer Largemouth and Bay Bass rod

bsp
05-05-2009, 02:34 PM
I am putting this up for sale again, and will consider all reasonable offers.

Used twice, 06-07 style with full rear grip, no foregrip, and a foam buttcap with tehe smart touch reel seat. It is very light, crazy sensitive, and casts 1/4oz jigs and senkos really well. I'll try to have pics up by Friday, but if you really want them PM me.

Rod specs: 14-25 and 1/4-1oz. In my opinion though, this is over rated. I'd go with 10-17 and 1/4oz-3/4oz. I used it with 12lb and 14lb line, and those seem to feel just right. It handles basically anything from 1/4oz up to 5/8oz really nicely. It also tosses Senkos well. One of the most versatile rods I have used. I am selling it because I just don't use it, and I need some cash to support my swimbait fishing.

This would be a great rod if you want to go fishing in the harbors as it can handle dropshotting with a 1/4oz weight up to 5/8oz, and you can toss small swimbaits or gulp! with leadheads if the dropshot isn't working out. For largemouth, this will do everything but toss swimbaits and throw 1/8oz dropshot rigs. Jigs, senkos, t-rigs, carolina rigs, and lighter spinner baits all work well on it. Basically, it is a nice all purpose rod.

spooks
05-05-2009, 09:01 PM
you forgot to set the price

bsp
05-06-2009, 06:45 AM
$200 or best offer. I will consider all serious offers, so if you have some interest PM me.