PDA

View Full Version : duct solo outing mon 5-4

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-05-2009, 09:26 AM
I’m glad I kept those 2 for one coupons from subway…looks like they are not the only ones who honor other peoples coupons…
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/KPNDucT5-4-20092.jpg
“any coupon works !”….go figure

Mondays are 2 for 1…
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/KPNDucT5-4-20091.jpg

Solo trip after work………………..Dayam….I think I like ta fish…!

I’m gonna keep on doing this thing called fishing…very tired out at work today but nothing good comes easy…

I always make sure to give thanks…..these fish are a gift…

Salute !
Gary

kpn
05-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Hey You.......Hardcore Striper Killer.......:Envious:.
And You did not call me last night either :ROFL:.
Just joking aside.....I had some customer came over to pick up some lures & my wifey is sick at home....That mean......Land Lock!
Good job bro. Call me when you have a chance.

Khanh.

FINSMACKDOWN
05-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Man, those are quality fish! I got bit last nite too, but it didn't committ. WINDY!!!!!!

DEADROOTS
05-05-2009, 10:13 AM
Man you fish too much.:ROFL:

Good going!

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Man, those are quality fish! I got bit last nite too, but it didn't committ. WINDY!!!!!!
Hopefully ur running a baitcaster, if so, gently run your index finger in front of the level wind, very very lightly during the retrieve, this will help your lure sensitivity and you'll be able to sense a TON of other things you did not feel b4 with your 1st joint on the forefinger.

Most importantly, the subtle "batting" that many of the fish have been doing lately, that is what U want to sense and drive hard on !

And I mean DRIVE HARD !
Let 'em feel that steel !

Even more importantly, it's my beleif that this quickens your response time...in other words you set the hook quicker.

This may be a very subtle increase in response time (100 nano seconds or so) but any small increase in your advantage over the fish is what you need.

This method requires that you palm the reel !

Once the fish return to a more aggressive bite pattern this may not be 100% necessary but I do it all the time.

Yeah, it was windy, glad ya got some interest out there....u'll get 'em next outing !
Gary

JENSEN500
05-05-2009, 12:15 PM
you post the same pics for each of your reports!!!!LOL

nice job gary.

leaving tomorrow and we'll see you there next week!

BIGRED KILLA
05-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey Gary nice job out there you have that place dialed in man those are some nice fish i could go for some striper tacos right now.lol

Bigred

LateFisher
05-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Gary, very nice, like you once told me if you want the "pay" you got to "play" !!!!!!!

crappiemike
05-05-2009, 03:07 PM
those are some good size solo mission stripey's!! it must of been a good fight,,
good report and pics....

cm

trail blazer
05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
STRIPERS BEWARE!!!!!!!
Cause garys on a roll

TroutOnly
05-05-2009, 09:35 PM
THERE FEELIN THE PEELIN OF THERE MEAT OFF THERE BONES,,,,OH YA,,,,,,t/o

Tr1p0d
05-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Very Nice... I was thinking of actually hitting up AV duct this week but saw that 30 from Bako... LOL
Nice going Gary....

StriperEye
05-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Wow Gary, Your on a freakin roll man! Haven't been on in a while and see your taking all the fish out of the duct..Great job on them fish!!!! I gave up for a while, but jonesing to get back out! I have the striper fever, its been a while since Ive landed one and ready for some now! Keep up the great work and letting us" not so lucky guys" no that their in there..hope to fish or meet up with you one of these days or nights....

thepuma
05-06-2009, 12:38 PM
LOL... Should have know there was another report I missed by you Gary.. Probably even another that I missed over the weekend.
Awesome post as per usual. WTG!!

mrjonez
05-06-2009, 01:27 PM
you are killing it out there.