PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Tourney

sb fishing
05-04-2009, 09:14 PM
"FNN" Menber's
Just wanted to invite all FNN members to a local bait fishing tournament in Bridgeport Ca. The tourney will be held on June 27, 2009. The tournament is classified as a bait only tournament, but fly fishing, trolling etc. will be permitted. Any method of taking of fish classified in DFG's rule book will be permitted. The tourney's entry fee ($35.00) will include a dinner, raffle and auction. Also included will be a "goodie bag", hats, line, bait, etc.

Just want everyone to know that your donation of $35.00 will go directly toward the raising of trout (Bridgeport Fish Enhancement Program) that are placed in our local waters of the Bridgeport area. As we all know, stocking programs have really went by the way side and this is our way (locals) to give back. Approximately 30,0000 fish are raised and put in the water annually.

Also, there will be a tournament on the 28th of June, held by, Excel Luers, with a top prize of $1,000.00. I believe the entry fee for this will be $50.00, and all profits will go to Bridgeport Fish Enhancement Program.

With all this being said if any of you gals/guys could help by coming up or any small donation would help in the biggest way.

Bridgeport Fish Enhancement is a non-profit org.

Anyone intrested or wants info please "PM" me.

Thanks in advance,
Sb Fishing

GdHkSet1
05-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the invite, will keep it in mind-we plan on vacationing up north end of june. Good luck. Got to love those Excel lures.......

tracker13
05-05-2009, 09:31 AM
I had the opportunity to fish this event last year, and I had a blast. This event is well put together, the people there are great and very helpful to new comers fishing the area. I was fortunate enough to fish with the Staybent Fishing Team, and we caught fish ALL DAY LONG!!! We were served a Bar-B-Que dinner with all the fixins. And then the Raffle, the stuff they gave away was amazing, I'm talking guided fishing day trips on the East Walker River, as well as quite a few trips to local lakes in the area, which you know is some of the best trout fishing in the State, lodging at some local establishments, dining, all kinds of outdoor items, a fancy float tube, I got lucky and won a rod holder for my boat. Then the awards, all the children that participated recieved something, with the winners of each category recieving a new rod and reel set up. This is something I highly recommend as a family vacation trip, and it all goes for a great cause! :Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up: BRIDGEPORT hope to see you again someday:Beer Toast:

buck liggett
05-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Yep very good cause! I'll try to get some stuff together again to donate, gonna try to make it? But if not I'll see ya for 12 days in A20! Think theres about 6 of Us gonna be crashing at You're house...lol

billy b
05-07-2009, 07:44 AM
morning. I plan to get some line wound on some spools, licenses, etc then over to the shore of Bport. Any suggestions as to how to meet up? We can do dinner at your dad's restaurant Wed night. We will be at Walker River Lodge. Let me know what's best.

billy b

sb fishing
05-07-2009, 04:48 PM
morning. I plan to get some line wound on some spools, licenses, etc then over to the shore of Bport. Any suggestions as to how to meet up? We can do dinner at your dad's restaurant Wed night. We will be at Walker River Lodge. Let me know what's best.

billy b

Bill..

Give me a call on Wednesday when you get in town.

billy b
05-07-2009, 05:58 PM
should be late morning. I assume Ken's has fishing licenses ... trophy sticks ... and can spool some line?

sb fishing
05-07-2009, 06:58 PM
should be late morning. I assume Ken's has fishing licenses ... trophy sticks ... and can spool some line?

Yes we have it all

buck liggett
05-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Was thinking about donating a simms duffle bag?

sb fishing
05-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Was thinking about donating a simms duffle bag?

That would be great!!