PDA

View Full Version : A day in the life of the bassboyz

britheguy
05-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to show you all a little taste of what a day of fishing looks like for the Bassboyz!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and music, youtube took down my original music which was synced much better.

We will hopefully be filming in HD next time out, and I will take a LOT more time editing!

Hope you all enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoFqF9n6Pwc

Nessie Hunter
05-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Pretty cool Brian... Good job...

Some of those Bay bass were toads dude..

sansou
05-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Nice job!

I agree, some of the bass were really nice!

bsp
05-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Those are some of the biggest spotties I have seen come out of that harbor. Good Job!

It's good to see a few more guys hitting it up from shore. I used to go there a lot, but haven't been in a while. I'll have to start going again.

kelpbasskid
05-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Brian and I love fishing the harbor, and kinda want it to stay a secret (no poachers or catch and kill fisherman). Also, anyone who fishes the harbor, please catch and release, especially the calicos and spotties! thanks and enjoy our video

bsp
05-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Brian and I love fishing the harbor, and kinda want it to stay a secret (no poachers or catch and kill fisherman). Also, anyone who fishes the harbor, please catch and release, especially the calicos and spotties! thanks and enjoy our video

If so, you will want to edit the tags on your youtube clip, and edit some parts of the video. I don't think you have to worry about legit fishermen, most of the guys who fish for harbor bass seriously practice CPR. Sorry if I gave away more info than you wanted, and maybe I will run into you guys there in the summer.

Jackpot Jimmy
05-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Nice video Brian. When I used to fish out of Dana Point, my friend and I used to fish the harbor all the time, 100% catch and release. We even made a little reef that gets loaded with perch, croaker, and nice bass after being unfished for a while.

The sad part is, in the summer, down there the bait barge goes WFO with little seabass, croaker, big spotties, and other things, and sometimes, you had to really argue with people to release what they had caught... even the little white seabass.

cappo
05-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Nice going guys. Am I too old to join this gang?

troutdog
05-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Nice job on the bass and sweet vid!

TD

Wingnut
05-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Very cool video Brian, good times with your buddies. :Cool: