PDA

View Full Version : Liberty overnighter

olfishergal
05-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Hi all:

I am planning on going on the overnighter on the Liberty out of LBFS this Saturday night leaving at 9PM getting back on sunday at 7PM. Have a girfriend or two joining me and hopefully some of you will too, male or female. I always have a blast and catch some great friends and fish when I go out. Best news is the price $100 each if (2) reserve together. Great price for this trip, almost unheard of. So, who's brave enough to join me? The weather should be great and the weather will be warmer. Hope to see some of you there I promise I won't get in your bunk with you........:ROFL:

OFG

olfishergal
05-05-2009, 05:11 PM
I am officially booked for sat night........whose joining me? OFG

CASTAWAY
05-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi all:

I am planning on going on the overnighter on the Liberty out of LBFS this Saturday night leaving at 9PM getting back on sunday at 7PM. Have a girfriend or two joining me and hopefully some of you will too, male or female. I always have a blast and catch some great friends and fish when I go out. Best news is the price $100 each if (2) reserve together. Great price for this trip, almost unheard of. So, who's brave enough to join me? The weather should be great and the weather will be warmer. Hope to see some of you there I promise I won't get in your bunk with you........:ROFL:

OFG

this is a good deal. if i didn't have plans i would've jumped on board for this one. maybe next time.

ghetto dad
05-05-2009, 08:18 PM
this is a good deal. if i didn't have plans i would've jumped on board for this one. maybe next time.

youre like an asian TM65....you will NEVER fish the salt!! :ROFL:

jk guys....

GD

olfishergal
05-05-2009, 11:21 PM
anytime Casty.,,,,,,,,GD!!! Behave yourself

ghetto dad
05-06-2009, 01:05 PM
anytime Casty.,,,,,,,,GD!!! Behave yourself

lol...im just playing with my bros....

GD

CASTAWAY