PDA

View Full Version : SARL Sat night 5/2/09 w/ daughter

saintarv
05-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Decided to his up SARL Sat. night and my daughter aka Lil Saint wanted to go.:Cool: They let us in at 4:45pm and went to my spot. Set up the rods one being a catfish pole but never got hit. LOL :LOL: Anyway it was steady for a couple hours then WO when the sun went down. Ended up with our limit by 8:30pm. Lil Saint reeled in 5 of them and she had a blast catching them and playing around the lake when they weren't biting. Most fish were caught on the P & M combo and a couple from the glow in the dark trout worms (they work pretty good..thanks for the tip FDS). The weather was perfect and the trout are still biting. All of the fish were all stockers no tailwalkers or bigger fish but it was still fun hooking up with my daughter.

Here's a pic....

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/saintarv/IMG_1734.jpg

TShaffer
05-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Man stinks to hear the cats aren't biting but that's awesome to hear about the trout. Way to go!

troutdog
05-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Nice haul Saint, nice to have the kids around when the bite is good! Congrats...

TD

CASTAWAY
05-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Nice ones Saint. I was there during the day. I farmed one really big.
Not sure what type of fish though. A lot of people were catching Trout.
I had some pix but some girl deleted all of them to take pix of herself and her friends.:Head Bang: Now I can't even make my report.:Head Bang: Oh yeah, some guy I was fishing near gave me some good sauce. It works really good. I'll get em' next time for sure....... When we going fishing?:Big Grin:

saintarv
05-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Man stinks to hear the cats aren't biting but that's awesome to hear about the trout. Way to go!

Thanks man. I can't wait for Cat season.

Nice haul Saint, nice to have the kids around when the bite is good! Congrats...

Yeah it's been awhile since I fished with my girl and it's always fun fishing with her.

TD

Nice ones Saint. I was there during the day. I farmed one really big.
Not sure what type of fish though. A lot of people were catching Trout.
I had some pix but some girl deleted all of them to take pix of herself and her friends.:Head Bang: Now I can't even make my report.:Head Bang: Oh yeah, some guy I was fishing near gave me some good sauce. It works really good. I'll get em' next time for sure....... When we going fishing?:Big Grin:

Thanks Casty we definately need to fish again soon!

fishndrinknsmokin
05-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Great Job Saint. Seems the layoff from fishing hasn't hurt your skills at all!

saintarv
05-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Great Job Saint. Seems the layoff from fishing hasn't hurt your skills at all!

Thanks FDS. Hopefully I'll see you around the lake.

Santa Fe Eric
05-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Way to go my fellow Amigo!

I'm serious about the Return of the Amigo's!

Nice job Lil Saint!

boxl0bster
05-07-2009, 11:44 PM
way to go out there! you got that place locked down. :Wink:

DocHolliday
05-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Nice Saint, You always slay man! Maybe THIS year we can do some catfishin, i think we've been saying that for like 2 years now. LOL

saintarv
05-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Way to go my fellow Amigo!

I'm serious about the Return of the Amigo's!

Nice job Lil Saint!

Let's do it! I need to talk to Casty and plan it for Catfish season.

way to go out there! you got that place locked down. :Wink:

Thanks BL. Sometime we get lucky. LOL

Nice Saint, You always slay man! Maybe THIS year we can do some catfishin, i think we've been saying that for like 2 years now. LOL

What's up Doc? LOL Thanks man. We definately need to meet up this summer for them Kitties. I got to find them first cause every year they're always at different spots but once you find them and it's WO. LOL :LOL:

CASTAWAY
05-09-2009, 06:31 AM
Let's do it! I need to talk to Casty and plan it for Catfish season:LOL:

Talk to me amigo. You know how I gets down.:LOL:

FishBalls
05-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Awesome - you caught at SARL - I have been skunked the last few times there - wheres a good spot?

saintarv
05-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Talk to me amigo. You know how I gets down.:LOL:

I know you're always down. Let's do it this summer with Santa Fe. :Cool:

Awesome - you caught at SARL - I have been skunked the last few times there - wheres a good spot?

Thanks. Try the bubble hole/Sandy Beach area. This Sunday is half price and no limit on trout. :LOL: