PDA

View Full Version : Half day slay pyramid guide trip sat afternoon

TroutOnly
05-03-2009, 10:06 AM
GOT HOOKED UP WITH LISA AT THE END OF THE WEEK FOR AFTERNOON OF STRIPER FISHING, I WENT TO THE LAKE AT THE REG OPENING TIME TO SEE HOW THE FISHING WAS AND SEE IF THE CONDITIONS HAD CHANGED, AND OF COURSE THEY DID. THERE WAS QUITE A CROWD THERE I GOT TO TALK WITH GEORDYBASS AND HIS DAD GEORGE , ALSO FIHINGONE AND HIS FRIENDS , I LET THE DOCKS CLEAR OUT THEN I PUT IN THE BOAT AND WENT OUT,THE WEATHER WAS VERY NICE ,EXCEPT THE WIND WAS COMING OUT OF THE SOUTH INSTEAD OF THE NORTH LIKE IT HAD FOR OVER TWO WEEKS,THE WIND CHANGES THE CURRENTS THAT HELP MOVE THE BAIT AND CHANGES THE AMBUSH SPOTS FOR MR STRIPEY. I FISHED ALOT OF DIFFERENT AREAS FOR 7 OR 8 FISH ,THEN IT WAS TIME TO PICK UP LISA AND PAUL,GOT TO THE DOCK AT 12 TIED UP THE BOAT KILLED THE MOTOR AND PRECEDED TO FIX THE GEAR AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT SESSION,THEY ARRIVED AND OUT WE WENT, WE GOT AQUAINTED AND HEADED OUT THE CHANNEL, WE PASSED SEVERAL SCHOOLS BUT NO LOVE UNTIL WE GOT ALMOST OUT,THEN WE GOT A COUPLE HITS THEN A COUPLE FISH ,WORKED THE SPOT TILL IT WAS TIME TO MOVE ON. WE METERED ALOT OF FISH BUT THE BITE WAS TOUGH WITH THE CLOUDS MOVING IN AND OUT, MR STRIPEY ACTS DIFFERENT IN THE SHADE AS OPPOSED TO THE DIRECT SUN LIGHT AND IT CHANGES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SHOW HIM TO GET HIM TO BITE. WE KEPT ROLLING TALKING AND ENJOYING THE AFTERNOON, AS WE PASSED A BIG ROUND LEDGE I NOTICED ONE OF THE RODS SLIGHTLY TAPPING I PICKED IT UP THINKING IT WAS SOME WEED OR DEBREE BUT IT ENDED UP BEING A SUPERDINK GOING ALONG FOR THE RIDE WE PUT HIM BACK CLEANED THE RIG AND MOVED ON. LISA AND PAUL TOLD ME ABOUT THERE WORK AND PAUL TOLD ME ABOUT HIS FISHING EXPERINCES IN MICHIGAN AND OUT AT PYRAMID. WE STARTED TO WORK AN AREA THE SOMETIMES HOLDS FISH AND SOON ENOUGH WE STARTED GETTING HITS AND LANDED SEVERAL FISH IN THE AREA ,WE COULD SEE FISHINGONE IN THE DISTANCE BAITED DOWN , WE KEPT ROLLING THEN IT WAS TIME TO HEAD BACK IN,WE PASSED ALOT OF SCATTERED FISH ,GOT ALL THE WAY UP BY THE DOCK I WAS TRYING TO GET ONE LAST LAP IN THE MARINA AREA ANS AS WE DODGED ALL THE BOATS TRYING TO GET OFF THE WATER PAUL WAS ON HIS LAST TURN AND AS WE MADE A TURN NEAR THE DOCKS THE ROD GOT SLAMMED IT WAS A REALLY NICE WAY TO THE AFTERNOON WE A NICE FISH ,IT WAS THE ICEING ON THE CAKE WE DOCKED ,I GOT THE BOAT OUT ME AND PAUL MET UP IN THE UPPER LOT THEY FILLED THERE ICE CHEST WITH ALL THE FISH AND SOME ICE AND THEY WE OFFPAUL HAD EVENING SHIFT AT WORK TO DO,THEN GET HOME AND CLEAN HIS KILL, THANKYOU LISA AND PAUL AND I HOPE ENJOYED THE GREAT AFTERNOON WE HAD ,THANKYOU AGAIN ,,,troutonly

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/101_0015lisa-111111.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/101_0016paul----------222222222.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/101_0004-----------------------3333.jpg

CAPT'N
05-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Nice fish Bob, but you missed the "PIGS" last night.......

Capt'n

GeordyBass
05-03-2009, 10:36 AM
good job bob!We only got 7 but had to leave early...

My motor was running on 1 cylinder so I needed to leave before anymore damage...lol,,,I tried out the motor today and it runs perfect???:EyePop:

See ya next time Bobby!!

fishinone
05-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi TroutAlone,

We enjoyed talking with you yesterday. Your advice on lure selection was dead accurate. I chose the nearest lures that I had to your advice and it took less than 60 seconds to hook up on a double. We had five fish off of the spot where you picked up your last fish before we tried any other spots. We got 6 total there, one was a dink, the rest were 2 - 2.5.

TroutOnly
05-03-2009, 09:14 PM
THATS ALRIGHT SCOTT MR STRIPEY GOT A REPRIEVE FROM SOME MASS MURDER,,,AS SOON AS IT STARTS IM ALL OVER IT,,,,,t/o

sansou
05-03-2009, 10:17 PM
You never dissapoint T/O !!

Nice job getting some clients on some fish.

See you around!

Wingnut
05-03-2009, 11:38 PM
You're on a roll Uncle Bob! Can't wait until we get back out there with ya again. :Wink: :Twisted:

TroutOnly
05-04-2009, 06:54 AM
IT'S GETTING CLOSER ART,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Way ta slay Bob....workin them puppies hard.....glad ta see you were able to get a lil personal action then the clients got on the solid action..

A big congrats should be in order.

Your showin nice consistency....Your clients chose well to hire you this day.
I'd imagine that your booking schedule will become quite elaborate soon on here.

JOB WELL DONE ! uncle Bob !

Saweeet !
Gary

Santa Fe Eric
05-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Nice work T.O.

Great pictures of your smiling customers!

You Da Man!
When you become "Cats Only" I'll give you a holler! :Razz:

Peace

TroutOnly
05-05-2009, 07:49 AM
THAT HAPPENS SOMETIMES ERIC,,,,t/o

TroutOnly
05-06-2009, 07:42 PM
THANK YOU GARY I HOPE FOR SOME CLIENT ACTION,,,,t/o

pokerface12
05-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Nice report as always and thank you for an updated report from Pyramid lake.

TroutOnly
05-11-2009, 07:19 AM
ANYTIME TIME POKER,,,,,,t/o