PDA

View Full Version : Nite sesh with the Grouch and Senor's P.B. thanks to STIK-O 5/01

Senor Rambone
05-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Got the bass itch during the middle of my jazz gig tonite so decided to hit it up with Kones, and the Grouch right after we got back from the our shindig. IT's friday nite so you know how i'm feeling ......lets catch some bass and burn that :Flamethrower: :Skunk: at least for a quick hour before we head out for some more friday nite shinanagans. The Grouch was throwing a flylined fluke for a couple taps but no love. The Kones was throwing a fluke and a t'rigged lizard for no love. I show up about 20 minutes after with one rod 1 STIK-O and a pack of flukes. First cast i get slammed but farmed something BIG I thought it was one of the big kitties that like to play every once in a while. A couple more cast and BENDO once again it felt like a nice pig but shook my hook.
By this time I was pretty pissed for losing two good fish :Head Bang:
I took a moment checked my STIK-O and the hook. One more cast and this time it was on .......... I swung for moon and got this baby hooked like crack. I adjusted my drag and the fight was on ... this time I was not going to let her go......with a lil help from the GROUCH i was able to land my P.B. and a nice rush!!! One of the best 30 minutes of fishing ever. Sorry for the rushed report but its Friday and I gots a couple drinks to kill . Anyways just wanted to share this cool moment with you all! I didn't have a scale with me so i'll say it was at least a KILO 2.2LBS ....What do you think............... tite lines!!!!!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/Rambone420/fishingfiles/puerco.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/Rambone420/fishingfiles/puerco3.jpg

ghetto dad
05-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Nice fish man...lol..I know about those missed fish.....

GD

FishTacos
05-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Nice pig Senor and congrats on the P.B.
It only gets better....... I'd say thats about 2 kilos ...... easy

basscatcher
05-02-2009, 08:13 PM
nice fish bro it has a mouth of a 4-5lber but iw ould give it 3lbs. nice fish and way to go

God BLess

basscatcher

ChiefMad
05-03-2009, 10:07 AM
why are you sticking out the fish (head end) more towards the camera? to make it look bigger?? hahaha

i say 1.5

Senor Rambone
05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
why are you sticking out the fish (head end) more towards the camera? to make it look bigger?? hahaha

i say 1.5

:whistle: its all good .....the day u catch a 1.5 er like this one i'll buy you a beer.

FishTacos
05-04-2009, 06:48 PM
hey bro. I sent you a P.M. .. Was wonder if you were up for some nite fishing at your spot and I'll gladly supply an ice cold bucket of your favorite KOOL AID.... i won't eat em' i'll let em go

Panfish Junior
05-04-2009, 06:59 PM
I should try night fishing for LMB. Thanks for the report! :LOL: