PDA

View Full Version : DVL on Sunday

EastCoaster
05-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Just wondering whats working good at DVL right now. I just fished Perris on wed and the bass were killing the scrounger head, and they were chasing shad like crazy. If anyone knows please pass the knowledge. Thanks

Ifishtoolittle
05-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Just wondering whats working good at DVL right now. I just fished Perris on wed and the bass were killing the scrounger head, and they were chasing shad like crazy. If anyone knows please pass the knowledge. Thanks

Was there about 2 weeks ago so I'm no sure how much the bite has changed. What worked for me were white jigs with a crawdad tralier, Marabou jigs, hair jig flies, and Brush hogs watermelon color. Hope this helps.

Indo-angler
05-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Other than the fact that I believe people should go to church on Sunday, (not to say that you don't or go on Saturday), send me a pm.

I was there yesterday with my brother and at times it was wide open!
We caught well over 50 lmbs.

Trout were biting so did the catfish.
It was the same last week.

Hog Caller
05-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Was it a reaction bite Indo?

Indo-angler
05-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Was it a reaction bite Indo?
No we didn't really try that, but it probably would have worked. I will try it next time when I get to go out there in a couple of weeks.

ScottS
05-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Other than the fact that I believe people should go to church on Sunday, (not to say that you don't or go on Saturday), send me a pm.

why would you even bother saying something like that on a fishing forum....
you didnt even offer bait suggestions...just ripping on him because he doesnt go to church. well done sir.

anyway. I was there sat with some friends and we did well in the am on chartruse crank baits and drop shot worms in the late morn till noon. The worms were the skinny robo worms. I picked them up in the bait shop at the lake. the other fisherman in the store said anything with a red flake....didnt work for me. I followed another trip report from on here and used the "morning dawn" color which is a pink n chartruse color. I modified the morning dawn color and it really made a huge difference.

SOUTHPAWSTICK
05-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Separation of church and fishing. Isn't that in the constitution?? Ha Ha.

Indo-angler
05-03-2009, 07:14 PM
you didnt even offer bait suggestions...just ripping on him because he doesnt go to church. well done sir.

1. You need to re-read my reply. I didn't "rip him" for not going to church.

2. "Why would you even bother saying something like that on a fishing forum..."
I said that because I said that is what "I believe"! If you don't believe that, then that is up to you!

Thirdly, I offered him inside information per "send me a pm"!

Atlaua
05-03-2009, 08:50 PM

Do you even have to ask? It's the typical passive-aggressive garbage you get from certain religious types. After all, this forum is their personal pulpit, and how dare you deprive them of their right to spew their dreck?!?

Indo-angler
05-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Do you even have to ask? It's the typical passive-aggressive garbage you get from certain religious types. After all, this forum is their personal pulpit, and how dare you deprive them of their right to spew their dreck?!?

:Off Topic:

My response was to the thread "DVL on Sunday". Hence my comment on "Sunday"

I was seriously attempting to help the OP after a very succesful day at DVL on Friday, catching well over 50bass. But rather than publicly posting some highly succesful techniques, I offered to help by PM.

The anti-religous responses are typical of the hyper paranoioa some have to anything "religous". Anti- religious bigotry has become pervasive in our culture.

I have been on FNN since before it became FNN and I know this thread could probably continue on and on.

I do not have time for this. It actually reminded me that I have been spending too much time on FNN.
So I am :Outta Here:

ScottS
05-03-2009, 10:21 PM
1. You need to re-read my reply. I didn't "rip him" for not going to church.

2. "Why would you even bother saying something like that on a fishing forum..."
I said that because I said that is what "I believe"! If you don't believe that, then that is up to you!

Thirdly, I offered him inside information per "send me a pm"!

you didnt rip him, but it would be the same as me (an athletic well built physically fit guy) commenting on one of the many fishing reports with pictures of overweight guys and saying something like "well I dont agree with you being a fatt-arse but Ill still tell you the lake has lots of fish in it."
Its completely irrelevant and not necessary for a forum of this nature and has nothing to do with the question he asked...
the fact that you ALSO gave him info via PM makes what you wrote even more rediculous because you had another avenue to report to him, which you used, but you still took the opportunity to blast him publicly..... which I understand I am doing now haha.

Im going out again weds and Ill let you all know how it went.

Atlaua
05-04-2009, 09:28 AM
me (an athletic well built physically fit guy) commenting on one of the many fishing reports with pictures of overweight guys and saying something like "well I dont agree with you being a fatt-arse but Ill still tell you the lake has lots of fish in it."

Aw, go on, hate on us fatties! :Dancing Banana:

fishtacosmmm
05-04-2009, 09:45 AM
I went to church on Sunday too and got a free breakfast
the church is in Rialto, name: "Sunrise", nice one by the way

All plastic worms will always work early in the morning
also try some small swimbaits in the 3 inch or scroungers
for bait I'll go with nightcrawlers on a 4 size hook, 6 # test

good luck outhere

PHISHnutS
05-04-2009, 10:00 AM
I like fishing Sundays, seems to be allot more peaceful on the water, not sure why......anywho, yeah plastics fished slow around points will surely get bit.

ghetto dad
05-04-2009, 10:53 AM

I was there yesterday with my brother and at times it was wide open!
We caught well over 50 lmbs.

Trout were biting so did the catfish.
It was the same last week.

:ROFL::ROFL: I bet your PM box is FULL!!!

Nice of you to share some knowledge man...

GD