PDA

View Full Version : Intake 2

DccFISHerMan
05-01-2009, 05:58 PM
where exactly is it?

Sh1mano
05-01-2009, 06:10 PM
where exactly is it?

I was racking my brain with the same issue the last time I was up there. The directions provided in the Eastern Sierra Guide were wrong. I was fishing a section of Bishop Creek in front of a powerhouse thinking it was intake II but it wasn't.

Anyways, intake II is after the South Lake turn off and before Sabrina. If you have Google earth, search Bishop, CA Intake II and you'll get a bird's eye view of its EXACT location.

lalo56
05-01-2009, 06:31 PM
You know it is easy to miss... I missed it a few times while trying to find it while trying to get together with family that was fishing there. Finally we just turned into a body of water before you reach sabrina lake and we finally found it. We started fishing the dock and then decided to cross the stream into the little island where the water comes in... hot spot there... just let your line drift and you get a bite all the time as long as you figure out what they are bitting on. Good luck!

fishslayer01
05-01-2009, 06:47 PM
as you are going up the hill Intake 2 will be your very next Left turn after you pass South Lake Rd.

DccFISHerMan
05-01-2009, 06:48 PM
thanks guys imma check it out in a few weeks, gonna go exploring in the inyo!!