PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to fish imperial valley canals

team760
05-01-2009, 03:45 PM
wondering if anyone wants to fish the imperial valley canals this weekend....lots of fishing spots.....stripers, cats, bass.....if interested pm me
T.

Baja Vinnie
05-06-2009, 04:42 PM
wondering if anyone wants to fish the imperial valley canals this weekend....lots of fishing spots.....stripers, cats, bass.....if interested pm me
T.

Hey Team760, Now that the weather is warming up, been thinking about a few of my old spots on the American and highline canals. I've been fishing down there on and off since 1983. I've always done really well there this time of year. Not very many people fish down there either. Not sure why, although it can be a little spooky. I always catch ALOT of channels and a few flatheads, but never any stripers. I'll shoot you a PM and maybe I can come down soon and you can school me on some canal striper fishing? By the way, how is the fishing down there anyway?? American? Highline? Alamo? It's gotta be hotter than a firecracker in Westmooreland today!?!

BV

team760
05-14-2009, 05:19 AM
Hey Team760, Now that the weather is warming up, been thinking about a few of my old spots on the American and highline canals. I've been fishing down there on and off since 1983. I've always done really well there this time of year. Not very many people fish down there either. Not sure why, although it can be a little spooky. I always catch ALOT of channels and a few flatheads, but never any stripers. I'll shoot you a PM and maybe I can come down soon and you can school me on some canal striper fishing? By the way, how is the fishing down there anyway?? American? Highline? Alamo? It's gotta be hotter than a firecracker in Westmooreland today!?!

BV

baja vinnie, the fishing is on fire right now....as well as the weather too...just a reminder..were having a tournament down here this weekend the 16 th....will be alot of fisherman and a great time....check it out in the colorado river section...would love to have you out this way....if you cant make it thats cool....let me know when you are in the area and well hit up some spots and get some good fish.......T.