PDA

View Full Version : Question for Feel the Steel

Vulture
04-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Gary or anyone else might know this answer. Do you know if FOCL will still host the Moon Light Fishing at Castaic this weekend? They are talking about rain all day and night. Ill fish in the rain but I don't want to drive 45 miles out of my way only to be turned downed due to weather.

SoCalSteve
04-30-2009, 08:59 PM
try emailing focl. Link is on Castaic website.

troutdog
04-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Maybe shoot GAry a PM instead, sometimes we all miss a thread meant for us to read.

TD

CAPT'N
04-30-2009, 09:16 PM
I spoke to the office today, so far it is a go!

I will be working the event, then fishing, if you see me say HI!

17" Tracker w/115 Merc

I will call again Friday afternoon, and re-confirm.

Capt'n

GET-EM
05-01-2009, 08:28 AM
I think Saturday should be ok possible rain in the morning till 11 a.m. If anything, & winds for the evening showing @ 13mph or so, Should be fine but It might get cold later. GO - GET-EM !!!!!

Vulture
05-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Thank you everyone for your quick response. Hope the fish cooperate and hope to see everyone out there.

Hitts0n
05-01-2009, 04:32 PM
I will be here!

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Sorry...just saw this post....yes saturday night is slated...

Usually the only thing that shuts these things down is the wind..

I'm not sure we've ever had rain b4 on the dates....pretty sure it still stays on..

I'll be at the kids event at the lagoon till early afternoon so I'll know more then but I'd say it's a good bet it's on..

I will be there to see about getting a little blood sport going at the moonlight event.

Come on out early with the kids if ya like the lagoon trout event is great fun for the kids (see general discussion or rendevous posts)

If we had more time I'd circulate a pm with my phone # but I have ta leave work now and I wont have PC access till monday.

I'd say go...I am fishing unless they shut 'er down and I kinda doubt that.
Gary

GET-EM
05-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Lookn like 52 deg tonight with only 11 mph winds !!!! NICE ....... GO GET-EM

GET-EM !!!! 48