PDA

View Full Version : Phenix still in business?

Marley
04-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Does anyone know how to effectively contact Phenix rods? I sent an email via their website and have had no response. It's been two weeks. I need an answer on my broken rod.
Thanks in advance,

a biley
04-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Does anyone know how to effectively contact Phenix rods? I sent an email via their website and have had no response. It's been two weeks. I need an answer on my broken rod.
Thanks in advance,

Call them, or go to their office, I believe it's in Bellflower. They take a while with their e-mails from what I experienced, but yes they are still in business.

MOON
04-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks in advance,

Marley I'll PM you a direct # and NO PHENIX IS no in Bellflower thanks...

DarkShadow
04-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Marley I'll PM you a direct # and NO PHENIX IS no in Bellflower thanks...

Hey Moon,

Why not just post the direct number on the board?

I don't see why a company would want to keep their customer service # hidden from the public.

bsp
04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
It isn't though. I just checked and it says at the top of their home page 1-877-2PHENIX.

rip555
04-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Marley,

Is your email address msteelman@dslextreme.com? When I emailed you, all i got were Mail Delivery Subsystem messages. I tried emailing you multiple times as a broken rod is serious business to us. It's our livelihood and reputation at stake. If we don't take care of our customers, word gets out on the internet. Thus, the thread here. You had no phone number on there so we had no way of contacting you. You can try giving us a call at 1-877-2-Phenix or you can email us at info[at]phenixrods.com.

Attached is a screenshot of all the mail delivery subsystem return messages that I received from dslextreme.com showing proof that we tried to respond expeditiously.

You can go to the link below to view as well. If you have firefox, all you need to do is use the magnifying glass and it will magnify the image.

http://www.phenixrods.com/wp-content...04/marley1.jpg

Robert

Marley
04-30-2009, 08:10 PM
Marley,

Is your email address msteelman@dslextreme.com? When I emailed you, all i got were Mail Delivery Subsystem messages. I tried emailing you multiple times as a broken rod is serious business to us. It's our livelihood and reputation at stake. If we don't take care of our customers, word gets out on the internet. Thus, the thread here. You had no phone number on there so we had no way of contacting you. You can try giving us a call at 1-877-2-Phenix or you can email us at info[at]phenixrods.com.

Attached is a screenshot of all the mail delivery subsystem return messages that I received from dslextreme.com showing proof that we tried to respond expeditiously.

You can go to the link below to view as well. If you have firefox, all you need to do is use the magnifying glass and it will magnify the image.

http://www.phenixrods.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/marley1.jpg

Robert

Thank you very much for the reply. My sincere apology, as that is not quite my correct email address. I was sure that I had completed the form completely and correctly prior to sending the response.
I will be contacting you guys directly regarding the rod. Thank you very much for your attention!

rip555
04-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi Marley,

No problem. I'm having my webmaster put our contact number in the "Contact Us" section as well so if someone misses it on our homepage, they will see it on another page.

Robert

Tfisherman
05-04-2009, 01:20 AM
yes they are still in business I just seen them yesterday at a fishing show.