PDA

View Full Version : My 1st bass!

JediMindTricks
04-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Props to Jimmy951 for the spot. Ended up being a cool little pond. Good for a quick hit and run session. I thought i would need to be careful and quick, but when I pulled up to the spot, there was a dozen people already enjoing themselves. especially a younger kid, he was maybe 13, he was on fire.

so i got there and tried the senko right off the bat. but i somehow knew it wouldn't hit.
so i threw on another plastic and wasn't feelin it.

than i remembered the spinner bait i bought last time i was out at bass pro.
i had one in mind that would float just perfect over all the slimy **** on the bottom.

sure enough, 2nd cast out. caught a little guy!

unhooked him and got right back out there and BAM! got another!!

after that i changed spots and talked to a couple people, casted out a couple few times, no luck. had a good time. almost lost my lure. yada yada yada.

It was cool though! Like having sex for the first time! I just wanted to know what it felt like, u know? everyones talking about it....... no luck, no luck, no luck, than BAM! LMAO! Wasn't the girl I emagined, but hey........ it was fun and im on the hunt for more!!!

thanks for reading. :ROFL:

JediMindTricks
04-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Really though, i was on a hunt to catch something on a lure. I was tired of casting out some bait and sitting around waiting for a bite. Its been a mission. A great one. Im glad to know its not so much "me", cause now that ive caught one i know iam doing SOMETHING right.

Fairmont is a different story, im on a personal mission to defeat that place alllllllll over again.

stay tuned.

jimmy951
04-29-2009, 10:37 PM
nice, told ya that was a good spot.
hell yeah that kid was killn them out there, ***** gold fish man.

BassLady
04-29-2009, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE=It was cool though! Like having sex for the first time! I just wanted to know what it felt like, u know? everyones talking about it....... no luck, no luck, no luck, than BAM! LMAO! Wasn't the girl I emagined, but hey........ it was fun and im on the hunt for more!!!

thanks for reading. :ROFL:[/QUOTE]

Aww someone popped their cherry, jedi lost his bass virginity :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

good job man im proud, its only gonna lead to bigger fish! Keep at it and youll be slayin em!

LIZARDKING1
04-30-2009, 05:15 AM
Bass Lady,this is the FNN site.Where's my cigarret

JediMindTricks
04-30-2009, 06:37 AM
nice, told ya that was a good spot.
hell yeah that kid was killn them out there, ***** gold fish man.

i was gunna fish that first tiny lake, i thought that was the one.
i only drove up more to turn around, and happen to notice a **** load of people fishing. thanks again. im sure will run into each other again there..........

JediMindTricks
04-30-2009, 01:49 PM
went to fairmont this morning and FINALLY caught a bass there. maybe a little under 2lbs. I was bummed when i realized i didn't bring my camera, or glasses.

right after that, i headed to my new other spot. and hooked up on another small *** bass. i havn't changed anything about my fishing and all the sudden im having luck. too wierd. anyways........ Game on!

Stormcrow
04-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Thats not a bass you have there my friend. Someone is playing Jedi Mind Tricks on you!

"These arent the droids youre looking for"

JediMindTricks
04-30-2009, 02:42 PM
aaahahaha. how did i know someone would try that.
its even funnier that people think im a StarWars fanatic.

youtube jedi mind tricks.

josh626
05-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Jedi mind tricks is an underground hip hop group. They are pretty dope atmosphere is sick too.

JediMindTricks
05-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Jedi mind tricks is an underground hip hop group. They are pretty dope atmosphere is sick too.

yeahhhhhh. u know whats up. i just saw atmosphere at Paid Dues. He didn't even sing any of his bangers though..... :Confused:

josh626
05-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Oh yah that's pretty cool. Are you going to go to audiotistic on may 9th?

JediMindTricks
05-02-2009, 07:31 AM
probly. i try and make it to alot of shows.
but my friends are slowly starting to not go anymore. vaginas!

ghetto dad
05-02-2009, 07:59 AM
This went from "My first bass" to "Our first date".....:ROFL: jk homie...way to go man....great job!!!

GD

JediMindTricks
05-02-2009, 08:20 AM
lol. funny guy........
Thanks man, i think i was lacking confidence really, i think that was affecting how serious i took bass fishing. Ive been catching them now that ive "confirmed" what im doing is right. Now i just gotta perfect it, start hitting more lakes, and start pulling in 10+pounders!

BassLady
05-02-2009, 01:04 PM
All you guys are lame, if ya wanna talk about underground hip hop its all about anticon. ya know sole, sage francis, deep puddle dynamics, alias, why. :)

jimmy951
05-02-2009, 01:37 PM
All you guys are lame, if ya wanna talk about underground hip hop its all about anticon. ya know sole, sage francis, deep puddle dynamics, alias, why. :)

sage francis is dope, necro is a crazy mofo.
visionaries, shape shifter, LMNO. thats my choice.