PDA

View Full Version : 14' Saturn Inflatable hard floors 20' tubes

Lipripper93561
04-29-2009, 04:27 PM
I have a 2006 14 foot inflatable with 20” tubes, epoxy over wood floor, Lowrance Color Sonar, (fishmark 500), skimmer transducer with surface temp, six stainless vertical rod holder with livewell, two Taco adjustable rod holders for trolling/drifting, electric pump, manual pump, custom trailer, with fresh bearings and races, anchor/100’ rope, 30lb trolling motor, Orbit Deep Force blue top battery, battery in box with 12v plug for livewell, 2006 Mercury 25hp two stroke with stabilizer fin, (3-4 tanks thru it) 5 gallon tank, and probably a few things I forgot. This boat is super light and perfect for beach launching. I have fished it mostly on the central coast in decent swells. The V hull cuts thru the chop well, and the width offers excellent stability. Also there are two folding swivel chairs mounted to the floor which are easily removed when you have a larger crew aboard. It would be a snap to launch at any beach or boat launch, and the live-well will keep you in business as far as keeping your macs or chovies fresh out there. Also the fresh steel tubing on the trailer will be primed and painted to match the rest of the trailer. I am selling because I need to get a larger boat. Possibly interested in trades (plus cash depending on quality) for a 15-17 foot center console or bayrunner type boat. $3500.00 priced to sell. OBO contact at chris@oces.com or (661) 204-4376 for any questions. Thank you.

Lipripper93561
05-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Boat is sold