PDA

View Full Version : Another Pudgy Pudd Piglet

Fish07ing
04-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Started out the day throwing top water= no love. Than I ended throwing a chatter bait until it snapped on one of my casts. I switched to a swim bait and on the first cast, the line gets tangled snap and there goes my swimbait down to the lake graveyard. I tie on another swim bait and I look everything over, make another cast and snap GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR. What the He#@ is wrong with this line. It turns out that the problem was in the spool. Finally I tie on my last swim bait and cast very softly, no problems now but still no love. Loss $30.00 in swimbaits Ouch!!!!!!!!!!! How could I recover from this crap. I switched to the d\s technique for the rest of the day and it paid off. Ended up with one nice fish on a d\s HMB color black and yellow like a bumble bee. A fun day on the lake, going out again tommarow, hopefully it will be a little warmer.

Fish on Fish out

fishinone
04-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Thirty Dollars! Are you sure this beats working?:Wink:

old pudd fisher
04-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Nice one! And I have lost some love ones to. It hurts but it payed off for you with the nice piglet..Good luck out thier.

bassman
04-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Good job on the fatty there. Sorry about the swimbaits, I've been there too. Happened to me at Silverwood.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
04-30-2009, 07:13 AM
I was there . That fish wrapped around a piling. By the way thanks for the custom poured worms .ill give them a try this week ,when i go on vacation to see my son ,and his family in clovis.we will be fishing pine flats resivor by fresno.im also going to try those lite pink ones out .they look like a perfect ghost shrimp color.nice to see you working, the drop shot.peace out ..... Mike the pmb...

B@$$[P][M][P]
04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
keep up the good work. maybe next time you will catch his daddy lol jk.