PDA

View Full Version : Communist utopia closer than ever!!!

City Dad
04-28-2009, 12:57 PM
Great news, Komrades! Klick this linkchik (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30456741?GT1=43001)

Our plot to destroy the running dog capitalist state know as "America" is evolving nicely! By putting our puppet Barak into office we have begun a new Red Revolution!

And now that we have the Freemasons on our side, we will be unstopable!!! We'll legalize hamster/giunea pig unions! We'll ban slingshots!!! The line out of the 'Vine enterance will stretch two time-zones!!!! Bah, ha, ha, ha, ha, Ha!

DarkShadow
04-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Careful City Dad...

According to some studies, people might not be able to take this as a joke and people like JoeMan The Plumber are stocking up on ammunition as we speak.

This study investigated biased message processing of political satire in The Colbert Report and the influence of political ideology on perceptions of Stephen Colbert. Results indicate that political ideology influences biased processing of ambiguous political messages and source in late-night comedy. Using data from an experiment (N = 332), we found that individual-level political ideology significantly predicted perceptions of Colbert's political ideology. Additionally, there was no significant difference between the groups in thinking Colbert was funny, but conservatives were more likely to report that Colbert only pretends to be joking and genuinely meant what he said while liberals were more likely to report that Colbert used satire and was not serious when offering political statements. Conservatism also significantly predicted perceptions that Colbert disliked liberalism. Finally, a post hoc analysis revealed that perceptions of Colbert's political opinions fully mediated the relationship between political ideology and individual-level opinion.

City Dad
04-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Careful City Dad...

According to some studies, people might not be able to take this as a joke and people like JoeMan The Plumber are stocking up on ammunition as we speak.

Not true. Any REAL AMERICAN worthy of the name already has a stockpile of armor-piercing rounds!

DarkShadow
04-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Not true. Any REAL AMERICAN worthy of the name already has a stockpile of armor-piercing rounds!

You're right.

The election WAS last November...

Scoring Machine
04-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Any sane American would already have ammo stockpiled for the impending threat from...

Communists
Race Wars
Pirates
Skynet
The British Royal Family
Michael Myers
Bears
Both Aliens and Predators
Illegal Immigrants
Zombies - Both foreign and domestic
Stoners committing violent crime (per the rantings of the legalization thread)

Cangler
04-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Any sane American would already have ammo stockpiled for the impending threat from...

Communists
Race Wars
Pirates
Skynet
The Bush Family
Michael Myers
Bears
Illegal Immigrants

Slightly ammended in Sue's absence ..

Koshaw
04-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Note: BassPro is out of 99% of hand weapon ammo!

No 38, 44, 45, or 9mm or 308 as of 1.5 weeks ago :(.

Seems like everyone is buying like crazy O_o Just plinking ammo 22cal :P

City Dad
04-28-2009, 03:52 PM

Communists
Race Wars
Pirates
Skynet
The British Royal Family
Michael Myers
Bears
Illegal Immigrants

you forgot same-sex marriage... and the neighbors' pets.

Scoring Machine
04-28-2009, 04:03 PM
I also forgot....

Anyone that works at MSNBC
The Joker
Godzilla
Hippies
Super Intelligent Monkeys
Sideshow Bob

sansou
04-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Oh your asking for it now City Dad....you too Darkshadow:

57 lines of run-on sentence in one paragraph coming right up! (courtesy of Waterbound)

smalweld
04-28-2009, 05:24 PM
You can kill Godzilla but please do not kill his kid, Godzuki :) Sleastacks however are fair game!!!!

joe man
04-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Careful City Dad...

DS come on man give me a break. I find a lot of the stuff you guys post to be very funny even if I get my poke in at ya. You and CD post some very well writen stuff and on a few ocasions I have found that I actually agree with you. Even when I do not agree I enjoy your thoughts and opinions. I would love to spend a day fishing with you guys because I do not think there would be a boring minute even if the skunk was there.

It is kinda scary though so as you said I am stocking up on Ammo. Wait you can not find that any more either. Well I guess I will hit up the rock quary in the near future.

joe man
04-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Note: BassPro is out of 99% of hand weapon ammo!

No 38, 44, 45, or 9mm or 308 as of 1.5 weeks ago :(.

Seems like everyone is buying like crazy O_o Just plinking ammo 22cal :P

Koshaw part of the cause is that people are stocking up but the other part is that the military, who for years has sold spent casings to ammo manufacturers, was forced to stop. This drove down the available brass casings and forces the ammo companies to start with raw materials. While the military could not sell to US manufactureres they were still alllowed to sale to China. I have heard that this may have been reversed but I have not seen any proof yet.

This seems like an attempt to ban guns without being that bold. IT may be a back door attempt but some ammo companies have stated that they will not make the rounds in question unless they are allowed to buy spent casings. By doing this they have put the government on notice that the police and military will be equally hurt by the measure if it is not reversed. Hopefully it has or will be reversed.

Shotgun shells are still available. If you like your other guns I would say it is time to start reloading.

Skyler
04-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Even turners and walmart are bought out of all the good calibers. I was lucky enough to pick up their last box of CCI stingers the other day. If I was to pick one rifle caliber to buy right now it would be .243. There still seems to be plenty of that available. Not much .223 though, but then again you can always pick up surpluss .223 ammo at army surplus stores. But like Joe said, still plenty of shotgun ammo out there. Except the good stuff like buckshot and slugs of course. Glad I have my stockpile, he he.

City Dad
04-29-2009, 09:17 AM
...on a few ocasions I have found that I actually agree with you...

It would be a nice thing to send City Dad fifty bucks...

and, oh, yeah, we must destroy capitalism.

DarkShadow
04-29-2009, 11:06 AM
I also forgot....

Anyone that works at MSNBC
The Joker
Godzilla
Hippies
Super Intelligent Monkeys
Sideshow Bob

Stem Cell Scientists
Tupac (http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/29/tupac-is-alive/)
Atheists

Scoring Machine
04-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Grab your glocks when you see Tupac, call the cops when you see Tupac...

trashetanush
04-29-2009, 02:12 PM
http://www.cogwriter.com/news/prophecy/barack-obama-and-the-destruction-of-the-united-states/

U guys ever read this?

DarkShadow
04-29-2009, 02:24 PM
http://www.cogwriter.com/news/prophecy/barack-obama-and-the-destruction-of-the-united-states/

U guys ever read this?

I sure did. The most interesting part was this:

Now, I have searched the net and NOT been able to find the actual text (Visions of the Great Nyasaye) cited in the article above, hence it could all be made up. But if not, it is certainly an interesting possible prophecy about Obama.

:ROFL:

joe man
04-29-2009, 07:54 PM

and, oh, yeah, we must destroy capitalism.

Cd This is one of those times when I don't agree with you. But what the hell you can't blame a guy for trying.

ElementX
05-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Somebody set up us the bomb!

Wassup
05-19-2009, 07:54 PM

U guys ever read this?

My favorite line: "However, as I do believe that without massive repentance, the United States is doomed for destruction sometime after 2012"

I agree. Maybe before 2012, but probably after.

Sue
05-19-2009, 10:07 PM

The British Royal Family

Hey!!! I resemble that remark! :ROFL: :ROFL:

Sue
05-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Ah heck, at least I know where to go when the poop hits the fan! :ROFL:

Crawler
05-20-2009, 05:29 PM
I am stockpiling ammo and thomas buoyants. :Cool:

Skyler
05-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Somebody set up us the bomb!

All your base are belong to us...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/iPieman/All_your_base.jpg

lurk 182
05-20-2009, 06:50 PM
it all starts when we teach kids to share. mistake number two is any use of the terms "fair", "equitable", or "equal" outside the subjects of math and science. commie pinkos.