PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lake Saturday 4-25

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Hit up Pyramid lake Saturday morning, it was going to have to be an early day for me as I had plans for an afternoon/evening Musical jam across town.

Latefisher (John) joined me….1st run out showed allot of promise, we startede metering many fish that appeared to be in active zones but they didn’t seem to want to play for us….we trolled for a while then attempted to bait down……’ol Motha Nature had different plans as the winds became UN-Bearable…hell on wheels…the short while we baited did not produce any action…

We trolled on for zero action….I had planned on leaving at 1pm but my quest was to be sure to get John on at least a skunkshakin fish…Soooo..

About 1:15-1:30….

Hookup !

John lands a schoolin stripey….saweet….Congrats John on beatin that skunk !

Maybe he will post a pic of his fish ! (John ?)

A few minutes later we snag up…..

Feels REAL solid…seemed to be a rock…then it came in a little…
I Slowly handlined it in…

Turned out to be a Cabelas folding Chair in it’s case…along with about 5 lbs of gravel and 5 lbs of water..

Score !

I could use a Chair !....ha ha ha....what a catch...

Next time I'm targeting a table to go with it !

Just b4 2pm I had to leave so I left with what I thought was a skunk…..

Turns out when I got home I opened the chair and there was a small freshwater sculpin….

Ha ha ha…Soo technically…no skunk for me…

Signs of life but they just wouldn’t cooporate for me !

I’ll be back…to investigate some more and to give a lil message to Mr Stripey…..I do not accept defeat…..there will be a price to pay….for this game….I will be requiring ….

Blooood !

Had allot of fun out there fishing with Ya John !

Good times…always a good time !
Gary

GeordyBass
04-27-2009, 06:18 PM
haha bob caught about 10 fish,,,:Secret:

trail blazer
04-27-2009, 06:21 PM
GREAT BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Id sure like to flyline that skulfin at the duct!

Before all the,I LOST MY CHAIR ,posts come along id just like to say,,that sounds just like the chair that my DISABLED GRANDMOTHER lost up there last weekend,,,,she,s hartbroken abought it bro:Wink:

BIGRED KILLA
04-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the report it is always cool and fun to catch stuff that you can re use. Better luck next time and hope for no wind.

Bigred

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-27-2009, 06:51 PM
haha bob caught about 10 fish,,,:Secret:

Ha ha ha....we'll see what U do next time out little city slicker.....young aprentice dishwasher
boy....
he who has the last laugh....laughs best......you real funny round eye !
Wait till my turn !

Ahhhh..I will have my day son......Bob got on a good day...the weather pattern was not good for me so.....have a hott cup of STFU !

Consider it served !!!!

Ha ha ha......revenge will be mine and soon...maybe castaic...maybe the duct...maybe Pyramid......Maybe ALL of the above.....
Wooo...hooo..hoo.hoo...ha ha ha ha !

Drink Up ! half pint !

trail blazer
04-27-2009, 06:58 PM
ha ha ha....we'll see what u do next time out little city slicker.....young aprentice dishwasher
boy....
He who has the last laugh....laughs best......you real funny round eye !
Wait till my turn !

Ahhhh..i will have my day son......bob got on a good day...the weather pattern was not good for me so.....have a hott cup of stfu !

Consider it served !!!!

Ha ha ha......revenge will be mine and soon...maybe castaic...maybe the duct...maybe pyramid......maybe all of the above.....

Drink up ! Half pint !

lol!!!! O u c h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soulsurfer
04-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Gary

I want to see a pic of the scupin...sure it wasn't a squawfish? Ghettodad can chime in anytime..

DEADROOTS
04-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Ya you lil Geordybass-tard!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

BIGRED KILLA
04-27-2009, 08:45 PM

X2. lol

Bigred

LateFisher
04-28-2009, 09:37 AM
HA! HA! I THINK YOU UNDER ESTIMATED YOUR CATCH GARY, THAT CHAIR WITH ALL THE GRAVEL, WATER ,AND FISH HAD TO GO AT LEAST 40 POUNDS !!!!! GARY I HAD A BLAST, NEXT TIME THE WEATHER (WIND) SHOULD BE ALOT BETTER. AS YOU SAID ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO IT SHOULD TURN ON,ANYWAY NO COMPLAINTS HERE, BY THE WAY THAT SCHOOLIE FED MY WIFE, FATHER IN LAW AND ME. BEER BATTERED, IT WAS FANTASTIC !!!! AGAIN THANKS GARY FOR THE GREAT TIME AND THE SCHOOLING YOU GAVE ME. I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA TO WORK TODAY, I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER TOMORROW. I'LL NEED HELP TO DOWNLOAD THE PICTURE ON THE SITE. TOO ALL:Beer Toast::Beer Toast::Beer Toast::Beer Toast::Beer Toast:

kpn
04-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Gary & John,
Great & funny report Gary.
I was support to meet up with you guys after my Rock Cod charter was cancel due to rough sea, but after I talked with Gary, one of my buddy found out he forgot his back pack on the boat and I had to turn around back to the landing to get the bag, that mean I was late another hour, at that time I decided to stay home......Next time for....sure :Wink:.
Gary......Gary....Chair fisher........I don't know why....but you always got chair while fishing for striper.....Remember couple years ago on life guard dock at Castaic, you got a chair like that......:ROFL:.
From now on I'll name you......Gary...the chair killer :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:.
Good job out there guys.

Khanh.

GeordyBass
04-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Ha ha ha....we'll see what U do next time out little city slicker.....young aprentice dishwasher
boy....
he who has the last laugh....laughs best......you real funny round eye !
Wait till my turn !

Ahhhh..I will have my day son......Bob got on a good day...the weather pattern was not good for me so.....have a hott cup of STFU !

Consider it served !!!!

Ha ha ha......revenge will be mine and soon...maybe castaic...maybe the duct...maybe Pyramid......Maybe ALL of the above.....

Drink Up ! half pint !

Piss off crusty old man,,,lol,,,I'm gonna call one_leg on you....haha

GeordyBass
04-28-2009, 11:39 AM

Take your head out of your butt SKUNKROOTS,,,LOL,,,

fishinone
04-28-2009, 12:49 PM
I can't wait to see the chair installed.

thepuma
04-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Take your head out of your butt SKUNKROOTS,,,LOL,,,

LOL Like a little S#IT Fly that keeps buzzing around and wont leave you alone.
You know the turquoise green ones?

Congrats on catching the Chair Gary... Looks like you will have something to sit in next time you hit the duct!

GeordyBass
04-28-2009, 03:21 PM
LOL Like a little S#IT Fly that keeps buzzing around and wont leave you alone.
You know the turquoise green ones?

Usually don't,but I will let it pass...I'm kinda pissed but will control,will control and keep it to myself until I meet you.

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Usually don't,but I will let it pass...I'm kinda pissed but will control,will control and keep it to myself until I meet you.

Yeah....you have chosen wisely.......cause your stuff does Stank !!!!!!!!

or did I step in something.......maybe your nearby...

Someth'in smells

GeordyBass
04-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah....you have chosen wisely.......cause your stuff does Stank !!!!!!!!

or did I step in something.......maybe your nearby...

Someth'in smells
:Confused:,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Gary

I want to see a pic of the scupin...sure it wasn't a squawfish? Ghettodad can chime in anytime..
If he has an opinion I'm sure he'll chime in.....!

I think it's REAL important to know that I found it when I got home.....ANd I KILLED IT !

oh no....1 less freshwater skulpin in da lake....Actually it WAS a squawfish.....

Ha ha ha.....I gotta go kill me somethin....tonight...tomorrow....and the next day...

Maybe I will begin targeting squawfish !

crappiemike
04-28-2009, 07:51 PM
you'll get 'em next time...

cm

CAPT'N
04-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Gary,

did you measure the chair, what about seasonal closures? Better edit that post my friend...................................

Capt'n