PDA

View Full Version : Pudd Bass

Fish07ing
04-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Went to the lake around 9:30 this morning and ended up with this 2.5 lber. Caught it on a 3.5 inch home made worm, of course Pudd Purple with black flake. Going back tommarow,hopefully more fish action.

Fish out

marc626
04-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Nice job! Sure that feels good gettin 'em using home made worms. Might go this weekend depending on the conditions. Weather was bad this past weekend but still managed a few over at Legg. -peace

Fish07ing
04-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Nice job! Sure that feels good gettin 'em using home made worms. Might go this weekend depending on the conditions. Weather was bad this past weekend but still managed a few over at Legg. -peace

I think if the weather is like it was today I will throw some swim baits, I saw a couple of bass chasing trout or blue gill on the surface. Or I may throw top water, but I don't know if it is to early for that yet.

Fish out

bsp
04-27-2009, 05:01 PM
I saw a couple of bass chasing trout or blue gill on the surface. Or I may throw top water, but I don't know if it is to early for that yet.

If they are chasing trout and bluegill on the surface it is definitely not too early. Go for it, topwater bites are great to get into to.

Good job on the bass, especially since it is on something you made yourself!