PDA

View Full Version : Dodger Bullpen Woes?

City Dad
04-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Trocosco could have been worse last night... no? Will wade be of any use again? How far can Broxton ride his fastball into the season? How many arms (if any) can the Dodgers add this seaon without having to deal anyone away? And if it did come to that, who should they deal and for whom?

DarkShadow
04-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Bullpen woes?!

Never.

City Dad
04-28-2009, 08:57 AM
...and oh, yeah, per last night's craptacular performance... The Dodgers cannot, evidently, play any type of defense on the road. They made the Keystone Cops look like the friggin' Bolshoi Ballet. !*&%$ *&%! you, Kemp! The Giant Voodoo Dragon blessed you with an obsurd amount of talent and athleticism... USE THEM FOR GOOD!!!

...nothing more hateful than losing to the Sourdough Suckers...

DarkShadow
04-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Yeah, that bullpen performance yesterday was spectacular.

If Torre thinks he can run ride Belasario (and Broxton, when given a lead) hard like if it's the last week of the season and we're in desperation mode, he's got something else coming to him.

I think Belasario threw 60 pitches last night, and will probably make an appearance in tonight's game if Torre has his way. He's quickly becoming the hispanic Scott Proctor.

I'm beginning to think the Dodger bullpen died because of the swine flu, and the only individuals that survived were Belasario and Broxton. Someone needs to jostle our GM out of his slumber and tell him Torre needs a dozen new relievers, stat.

City Dad
04-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Yeah, that bullpen performance yesterday was spectacular.

If Torre thinks he can run ride Belasario (and Broxton, when given a lead) hard like if it's the last week of the season and we're in desperation mode, he's got something else coming to him.

I think Belasario threw 60 pitches last night, and will probably make an appearance in tonight's game if Torre has his way. He's quickly becoming the hispanic Scott Proctor.

I'm beginning to think the Dodger bullpen died because of the swine flu, and the only individuals that survived were Belasario and Broxton. Someone needs to jostle our GM out of his slumber and tell him Torre needs a dozen new relievers, stat.

... but pitching aside, did you see the Kemp/Ethier debacle in the first??? That inning was the game. and what was that BS shovel toss to home in the 8th??? It just galls me that all those Giants fans got to happily high-five eachother before they stripped down for their nightly tickle-fight...

DarkShadow
04-28-2009, 01:19 PM
And what was that BS shovel toss to home in the 8th???

Yeah, Belasario was channeling his inner Duaner Sanchez*, and making the worst decision possible when a ball is hit to him.

It just galls me that all those Giants fans got to happily high-five eachother before they stripped down for their nightly tickle-fight...

It's ok. Come July, the Giants will be soon spoonin' with the Padres down in the cellar, whispering sweet nothings in their ears.

*If you don't remember Duaner Sanchez THROWING his mitt at a batted ball a few years ago, thus rendering the play a ground rule triple, you're not a Dodger fan.

troutdog
05-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Soooo....

How about that Dodger bullpen! :Envious:

TD

troutdog
05-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Sooo...

How about that Dodger bullpen before tonight!? :LOL:

TD

City Dad
05-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Sooo...

How about that Dodger bullpen before tonight!? :LOL:

TD

good god. that was a mess

DarkShadow
05-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Gee, that was certainly special.

troutdog
05-08-2009, 08:59 AM
Granted there is not a bullpen in the majors that isn't going to get blown up....fortunately those instances for the Dodgers have been kept to a minimum thus far, now lets keep it that way.

TD

City Dad
05-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Granted there is not a bullpen in the majors that isn't going to get blown up....fortunately those instances for the Dodgers have been kept to a minimum thus far, now lets keep it that way.

TD

I'll be there with my mijas on Sunday. Turn you set up loud and you will here us. I'll be the shrill one.

DarkShadow
05-08-2009, 10:33 AM
I'll be there with my mijas on Sunday. Turn you set up loud and you will here us. I'll be the shrill one.

Hope you're not in one of the Pavilions with the mijas.

I know when SF comes into town, some Dodger fans began acting their shoe size, instead of their age, especially in that section of the park.

(Although, maybe with Manny gone, the cholos will start stub-hubbing their LFP season tickets, so who knows.)