PDA

View Full Version : Nfl draft

The Angler
04-25-2009, 01:09 AM
They draft is in a couple hours. Who do u guys think is going to be the first pick?

I think either Sanchez from USC or Matthew Stafford ?

Who do u wish your team gets?

Me i wish the 49ers pick up LB Aaron Curry from wake forest or Bj Raji.

troutdog
04-25-2009, 02:51 AM
C'mon Angler where you been?
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601079&sid=aoQN5HIyHImk&refer=home

Rams have the #2 pick and rumor has it they are looking at Mark Sanchez instead of OT Jason Smith from Baylor...I say take Smith as it doesn't matter who throws behind a poor offensive line(the Oralado Pace draft is a prime example)

"Wish" is a good word to use, becuase there is NO way Arron Curry falls to the 10 spot, 9ers are going to have to trade up in order to get him. Some mock drafts show GB taking Raji at #9, but you never know.

Soooo Angler you are a Yankee fan and a 49er fan? Lemme guess your hockey team is the Red Wings and basketball team are the Celtics? :ROFL:

Enjoy the draft.

TD

KaliDawgFan
04-25-2009, 08:01 AM
Stafford has already been offered by the Lions...a record deal too.

Gooooooooooooooooooooo DAWGS! Sick 'em!

Bird dog
04-25-2009, 10:41 AM
I hope the Rams or Seattle get Sanchez.My Redskins need help in other areas & we can always switch to Colt Brennan for QB help.

The Angler
04-25-2009, 01:48 PM
well Curry went number 4.

Browns traded there 5 pick to jets & they picked up Sanchez.

Raji is still on the board so hopefully 9ers get him.

Well see

The Angler
04-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Soooo Angler you are a Yankee fan and a 49er fan? Lemme guess your hockey team is the Red Wings and basketball team are the Celtics?

9er fan first

Laker fan second

Yankee Fan third

& Ducks Fifth

If that makes any sence

Im more of a football fan then anything else Basketball is next Ect.ect:Wink:

troutdog
04-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Saa-weet the Rams took the best offensive lineman in the draft...

Soooo Angler you are a Yankee fan and a 49er fan? Lemme guess your hockey team is the Red Wings and basketball team are the Celtics?

9er fan first

Laker fan second

Yankee Fan third

& Ducks Fifth

If that makes any sence

Im more of a football fan then anything else Basketball is next Ect.ect:Wink:

1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th...did I miss the 4th?

Man I wish I was fishing today...one more day. :Neutral:

TD

The Angler
04-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Oh yea my bad LMAO

Damn Oakland blew there Pick big time, What do u expect but that from that organization. How the hell did they pass up Crabtree?

All I know is 9ers offense is going to be the shizznit now With Crabtree in the WR position, Something we have been lacking since T.O. left.

9ers defense has been pretty solid the last 2 years now that the offense is picking up the slack a little more it will take alot of stress off the Defense and hopefully make a better team.

I am a big Alex Smith supporter for the niners and hopefully he gets his starting role back. Then we have Frank Gore who everyone knows is a beast the only RB to have 3 Consecutive 1,000 rushing yard seasons. Plus dont forget the Monster Vernon Davis at TE.
I dont know if its just cause im a 9er fan but our Offense is looking stacked big time.:Cool:

The Angler
04-25-2009, 03:18 PM
9ers Division champs NFC west

11-5 will be our record !!!!!

SoCalGuy7
04-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Thank you Al Davis once again the "maverick" goes against the flow and gets the fastest guy with questionable hands....

Crabtree is a two time Biletnikoff award winner hopefully he can transition into the NFL nicely....!

GO NINERS!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/SoCalGuy7/5superbowls.jpg

blueovalboy7
04-27-2009, 11:54 PM
No Charger fans? Larry English in the first round was fairly questionable to me, but I get the reasoning behind it. Would have like them to pick either Matthews or Maualuga, but I guess we'll see where it goes.

The Angler
04-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Thank you Al Davis once again the "maverick" goes against the flow and gets the fastest guy with questionable hands....

Crabtree is a two time Biletnikoff award winner hopefully he can transition into the NFL nicely....!

GO NINERS!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/SoCalGuy7/5superbowls.jpg

Thats what im talking bout!!!

Nice to see some fellow niner fans to ride out with me on these boards.

rusty6
04-30-2009, 06:46 PM
WOOOOO Ramses Barden went in the 3rd round to the Giants...go Cal Poly!!!! tallest receiver in the draft to try and replace the wayward plax

joe man
04-30-2009, 09:41 PM
My Fins took Pat White!!! What were they thinking? Then again I think Bill has done OK in his career so maybe he knows better than us life long fans.

AND GOOD old Al Davis shows why his team keeps getting their bass spanked.